[LPF] Buyer's Remorse

Ace Cipher Zero

First Post
Although his Elven Blade was keen, the evil forces protecting this thing prevented it from being of full efffect. As such he took the silver sword from his companion, weilding it in both hands, and struck down with fury.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Thaddeus snatches the silver blade from Borric - who willingly lets it go - and lashes out at the Hound. The blow connects powerfully and sends black blood gouting forth in earnest leaving a great wound that exposes white rib bone and causes earns the hounds attention as it howls in agony! As the blow lands there is a loud metallic crack from the back of the house.

Eyes flashing with anger the demon dog hurls itself at Thaddeus! But the sticky strands of green goop hamper it just enough for Thaddeus to take its teeth upon his armor rather than his throat and though they raise sparks upon the metal the tengu is unscathed!

OOC: Sylvain is up!
Followed by Borric.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: OOC: Actually, Borric said if he falls, take the sword. But that's okay, he will switch to the cold iron one next turn.

After hearing the cracking noise, Borric remarks, "Syl, can you see anything back behind us? After you attack, fall back and look if you can."

[sblock=Action]Free Action: Talking to Syl[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 13 Current: 1
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (w/ +1 Cloak)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & [/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"The statue! Its breaking! Its breaking!" Shrieks an obviously terrified Secalli from the far end of the house out of sight - where he is cowering with his family.

[sblock=Cracking]Did not mean to throw a monkey wrench at you guys with that, lol. The crack corresponded to Thaddeus's blow, and is merely a bit of flavor.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Gerald007

First Post
Syl, knowing that if the animal hits, one of his friends will again fall, delays his action for the time being, knowing his healing or handing off potions will be more important than the meager damage he might be able to do.

OOC: I don't want to throw more acid right now, since I'd drop Borric if he got hit with the splash.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric calls out, "Can someone toss me the silver sword from Iosef?"

The fighter steps behind Thaddeus and pulls out his healing potion. He shotguns it feeling the restorative powers at work, but only slightly better than before. He draws his cold iron shortsword, hoping it will have an effect on the beast.

[sblock=Action]Free Action: Talking to Secalli & family, 5ft step to E14
Move Action: Retrieve Potion from pouch
Standard Action: Drink Potion: Potion (1d8+1=3); :erm: Dang that's twice we rolled crap healing Borric
Free Action: Draw cold iron shortsword[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 13 Current: 1
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (w/ +1 Cloak)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Cold Iron Shortsword[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
There is no response from the cowering Secalli family and their servants, and even Iosef cannot face returning to deliver the blade cowering in fear by the barricaded back door.

OOC: Thaddeus is up!

BuyersRemorseMap4e.jpg

Last edited:

Gerald007

First Post
OOC: DM, I want to take my delayed action now and attempt to aid another to Thaddeus's attack.

Syl moves forward and swipes at the monster, hoping that the sight of another attacker would distract the beast, and allow the tengu an easier target.

Remove ads