[LPF] Buyer's Remorse

Ace Cipher Zero

First Post
OOC: Sylvain is up!

[sblock=Thaddeus]]You had the chance for a readied action not a round ACZ, you can ready a charge, so I'll assume that's what you did. And you can't move to D15 since it was filled with chairs by you guys to be made difficult terrain so I'll assume you charge to E15. Unless you weren't readying and wish to go after the Hound?[/sblock]

OOC: That's fine, hoped for flanking but this will do. And I don't like charges since they decrease my AC...

Gerald007

First Post
OOC: Am I up or is Thaddeus up? I have now taken two actions, and I think he has only taken one. I think Borric ahs taken two actions as well.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Iosef continues his flight, still unable to overcome his dread.

The acid strikes the hound squarely in the jaw again etching its flesh painfully, but this time it sprays forth threatening Borric and Thaddeus to. But both of the warriors are able to easily avoid the splash back using the table as cover.

Borric is again thankful for the creatures entangled state as it slows its reflexes just enough for his blow to hit home spraying forth black blood that reeks of sulphur as the silver does its work. The Golden Hounds snarls and its malevolent attention is clearly focused upon the silver blade and its bearer!

OOC: Thaddeus is up!
Followed by the Hound.

[sblock=Acid Saves]You are not normally entitled and would have taken 1 point of damage, but with the cover there I decided to allow a reflex to avoid.[/sblock]

[sblock=Splash Weapon Crits]Work fine, but in this case you failed to confirm.[/sblock]

BuyersRemorseMap4d.jpg

Last edited:

Ace Cipher Zero

First Post
Although his last blow had missed, there was no reason to stop swinging at this beast. He couldn't do damage if he didn't attack, and if he did no damage the beast would remain standing. And as such, he swung hard to make it fall.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Thaddeus's blade hacks into the Hound, but its hide seems unnaturally resistant to the blade and this steals some of the blows power, nevertheless more sulferous blood flows forth. The creatures wounds are beginning to accumulate and it is clearly pained.

The howl offers the tengu a quick snarl promising retribution later, but concentrates its ire upon the wielder of the hated silver. With a roar the demonic hound hurls itself at Borric tearing into his throat and throwing his bleeding unconscious body to the floor, before turning its gaze upon Thaddeus!

OOC: Really dice roller? *sigh*
Borric takes 16 damage.
Borric is at -2 and Dying.
Sylvain is up!

Last edited:

Gerald007

First Post
OOC: Uh oh...

Syl sees the strongman go down and immediately stoops down to try to magically heal him up enough to get back in the fight. "Hold him back Thaddeus!"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric uses the cover of the table to stand back up and he swings his sword again, feeling lucky that he did not lose it in the fray. He says through clenched teeth, biting back the pain of his wound, "Thad! Try the cold iron weapon! And if I fall, pick up this silver longsword and use it, or we might all be dead!"

[sblock=Action]Move Action: Stand up
Standard Action: Silver Sword (1d20+4=13, 1d8+2=4)
Free Action: Telling Thaddeus to take the silver longsword[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 13 Current: 1
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (w/ +1 Cloak)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Potion[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Thanks to the goo hampering the Hound's movement Borric just manages to catch it again. The silver blade cuts a long shallow slash down the canine's flank and earns another indignant snarl.

OOC: Thaddeus is up!

[sblock=Standing with no AO]I discussed this with perrinmiller via PM. I decided that he could use the table for cover to prevent an attack of opportunity this once, but that in the next round the Hound will alter position to make this impossible in the future. Just so you know my though process and that in future standing next to the Hound will provoke.[/sblock]

Remove ads