[LPF] Buyer's Remorse

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Iosef's blade hacks into the terrified thug, but is not quite sufficient to down him. Souza is not so lucky, however, as Thaddeus exacts his revenge slamming his blade home into the back of the rogue's neck and neatly severing his spinal chord - he slumps lifelessly and slides from the blade!

OOC: Brân is up!

[sblock=ACZ]Blah, sorry about that you should have been the next up to rather than Bran.[/sblock]

BuyersRemorseMap1g.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Brân looks at the crowd in front of him, scanning for an opening. He sees an opportunity to take one of the thugs out of the battle temporarily and sends his whip lashing out . . . only to have it flail uselessly, not even snapping satisfyingly.

[sblock=Actions]Trip Attempt (1d20=2) (Well, Brân's about useless at teats on a bull this fight . . . :blush:)

Just in case anyone else thinks they've got it bad regarding dice rolls:
Over the last two days I've made 17 rolls. I've broken 10 exactly 3 times, and nine of my rolls have been 1, 2 or 3. I've used both the ENWorld roller and IC - doesn't seem to matter.
When this streak turns around my characters will be hell on wheels!
[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Useless bunch of turds!" Narsh roars at Souza's corpse, "I'll show you how to fight. Get ready girly man!" The last comment is apparently directed against Iosef for the half orc slashes at his with both ends of his double axe in an oddly graceful whirling spin.

The half orc has the decency to look embarrassed as both of his blows fail to hit home.

Borric attempts to show Narsh how to operate an axe chopping at the thugs before him again, but this seems to be a poor day for axemen and he cannot find the mark either.

Both thugs swing their rusty blades at Borric in response, seeking the warriors blood, but nobody seems to be having much luck in wetting their blades.

OOC: Sylvain is up!

Last edited:

Gerald007

First Post
As it was obvious the one called Narsh was the leader and more formidable of the remaining foes, Syl decided to target him with one of his hexes. "It seems you are destined for a run of bad luck, thief," the witch instructed the thug, confusing him for a moment.

Misfortune Hex on Narsh (DC 14 Will)

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Narsh sighs heavily as he sees Sylvain beginning to cast and attempts to steel himself. Narsh blinks for a moment and scowls,

"What the frag d'you do to me scrawny?"

OOC: Thaddeus is up!

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: I;m going to post my actions out of order, to speed things up when my turn rolls around... If Narsh is down by then, please retcon this into an attack on someone else standing nearby

"I'm sure... we could just... work this out, ... if... you would... negotiate in good faith!... By the high lord... I... don't want to... have to fight you."
The Paladin tries to reason with Narsh between thrusts, parries and feints. His attacks come to naught, much like his words.

Last edited:

Ace Cipher Zero

First Post
Thaddeus rejoiced briefly in his clean kill. But he cannot yet rest, there is more to be done: that half-orc was slicing at his companions, and it should be his turn to taste a blade. Thaddeus took a few steps forward, swinginghis sword in large vertical circles, and struck once within range with a mighty blow.

OOC: Advance to H10, POWER ATTACK!!

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Thaddeus hacks into Narsh between neck and shoulder leaving a massive wound that surely must fell the half orc... But no hatred flares in Narsh eyes as he turns upon Thaddeus pain contorting his features into a terrifying mask of fury and agony.

"I'll farking pluck you you farking turkey!" Narsh bellows.

OOC: Bran is up!

BuyersRemorseMap1h.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
And the streak continues . . .

Trip Attempt (1d20=6)

Brân works the whip again, still trying to pull the feet out from under one of the thugs facing Borrik - again, to no avail.

Ye gods, I'm glad for these stalwart companions . . . weren't for them I'd be a goner for sure!

[sblock=perrinmiller]I'll go with this color for Brân. I used to try to pick colors that suited characters but I've got so many now that I've started going with Dark Orange as a standard.

However, Slate suits my Tengu better so I'll take it - Dark Orange is all yours! (We'll just have to make sure Borrik and Pari don't adventure together, as Dark Orange matches his hair and eyes, and he's been using it since his creation . . . :D)

36 approved LPF characters and counting - I think we're going to be in trouble if we insist that they all have different speech/thought colors.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Gritting his teeth against the pain Narsh hisses at Thaddeus and spins his axe at the Tengu slashing with each end of the double axe! But the pig faced half orc's wounds evidently pain him too much and he pulls back his axe in pain coming nowhere near striking the Tengu.

Frustration mounting Borric swing his axe at the thugs before him once more snarling and silently vowing to inflict some damage this time! And so he does, one mighty blow sending both of the thugs to the ground in a growing pool of their own warm blood!

The final thug sprints around the corner and out of sight.

OOC: Sylvain is up!

BuyersRemorseMap1i.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads