[LPF] Buyer's Remorse

Gerald007

First Post
"Throw down your weapon, Narsh, and we will let you survive for yet another day. this battle is done," Sylvain lectures to the bleeding mercenary. While waiting for a response, he moves to I10, and noticing the blood still streaming down Blackhawk's feathers, reaches out and heals a small portion of the tengu's wounds.

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Narsh scowls, "You let me walk away and I will," he offers cautiously.

OOC: Thaddeus is up!

[sblock=Healing]Was that a mistake with the dice?[/sblock]

BuyersRemorseMap1j.jpg

Last edited:

Gerald007

First Post
(I used my healing hex for Blackhawk. It was a dice mistake DM...I am still getting used to the roller and posting over here. I am struggling a bit, lol!)

"You agree to answer some questions for us, and I will talk to the rest of the group on your behalf."

Last edited:

Ace Cipher Zero

First Post
The Black Hawk felt the soothing caress of healing magic on his back, but that was no reason to give up on this insolent thug. "Alright then, stand and be defeated as with your companion!" Thaddeus spins his sword to the left, then to the right, and brings it down to fell the trash standing before him.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Thaddeus's blade hacks into Narsh's gaping wound and in an explosion of gore the pig faced half orc is no more.

Victory!

"Oh gods, well done, I see I have engaged the right men for the job. Please pardon my cowardice, I am no warrior I'm afraid." Secalli says weakly, "Please a moment to recover myself if you will." He leans against the wall breathing heavily.

A speedy search of your downed adversaries reveals the following items.

[sblock=XP]Total XP 1005
XP per PC 201[/sblock]

[sblock=Items]
Total Value: 606gp

Narsh Skullsplitter:Orc Double Axe 60gp, Chainshirt 100gp, Dagger x 2 4gp, Potion of Cure light Wounds x 2 100gp, Ivory Dice 10gp, 3gp

Rolando Souza:
Shortsword 10gp, Cold Iron Shortsword 20gp, Dagger x 5 10gp, Chainshirt 100gp, Acid x 2 20gp, Tanglefoot Bag 50gp, Silver Longsword 30gp, 10gp

Thugs: Shortswords x 2 20gp, Studded Leather Armor x 2 50gp, Dagger x 4 8gp, 4gp[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Once you are done searching Secalli having recovered somewhat beckons you forward. Across the next street he leads you to the Reining Inn Livery Stables where he hands some coin over to a boy and a sleek black carriage is swiftly produced.

Secalli clambers up into the driver's seat, "My driver fled some days ago I am afraid, but fear not I am a fair hand with a team. Make yourself comfortable please gentlemen, the journey will take a few hours, we should be there before dusk."

Once you are all seated in the comfortable, if austere, interior the coach shudders into motion and you are speeding through the streets of Venza and into the countryside beyond.

Ace Cipher Zero

First Post
Thaddeus looks through their gear, then a glint off of the killed man's armor catches his eye.

"All of you... are there any who would want this chain shirt? If so I would forgo it to you if you had a need for it, but this would let me move around much faster, and although it affords me less protection, it frees me to evade more attacks--as it is, my armor limits my abilities to dodge."

Gerald007

First Post
"Take what you want. You certainly turned the tide in the battle. I'd say it was well-earned. It might be for the best if I take the tangle foot bag and at least one of the vials of acid. I don't plan on being in the front line, exchanging sword blows, if I can help it. When I run out of spells, having something else to add to a battle might be of use to everyone." Syl checked to be sure Waltor was comfortable after being jostled during the battle, and carefully tucked him in for the long ride ahead of them.

"Oh, and Blackhawk, I can only heal you one time per day. So be careful until about this time tomorrow," Syl says with a grin, still pulsing with adrenaline after the battle.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=Advancing the Adventure]I'll make a post advancing things tomorrow, until then feel free to RP, divvy, etc., to your hearts content. Very pleased with the pace so far so well done folks![/sblock]

Remove ads