MCU - a list of loose threads, plot seeds, and the like *SPOILERS*

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Samuel Sterns head was swelling due to gamma-contamination from the Incredible Hulks blood. Did he become The Leader? Where is he now?

Advanced Idea Mechanics (AIM) is still out there despite Aldrich Killian being killed in Iron Man 3

The Arc Reactor was suppose to give everyone clean energy (so where is it?) and all of SHIELD data was released online (is that why Kamala knows so much about the Avengers?), and Wakanda has set up Outreach Centers around the world (apparently Ironheart will be involved in one)

I do suspect that upcoming shows like Armor Wars and Secret Invasion will address a lot of your gaps re Sharon Carter, Val, Hammer, John Walker etc.

Regarding Mordo I can understand why the Movies have ramped up from the earth-based ‘Mordo hunting sorcerers’ to the more multiverse story we got in MoM. If they do a Wong TV show then I’d expect Mordo to show up them

Davies

Legend
Mysterio's Crew: Are still at large after unmasking Peter.

I suspect White Vision may be revealed to have destroyed himself in order to fulfill his commands to destroy the Vision in the hex.

Mirtek

Hero
One you missed was what was up with the Abomination after the Incredible Hulk movie, which is being addressed in She-Hulk.
He was also briefly in Shang-Chi. Seems to have calmed down a lot and is participating in non-lethal super-fights and willingly goes back to prison afterwards.

Wonder if that's supposed to be pre- or post-She-Hulk

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Ant-man's podcast which in of itself would be an awesome show
I am really enjoying how legit the fans are treating Ant-Man in Ms. Marvel after he always seems to be treated as the butt monkey by other heroes. (Except Professor Hulk's meme-worthy taco kindness.)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
He was also briefly in Shang-Chi. Seems to have calmed down a lot and is participating in non-lethal super-fights and willingly goes back to prison afterwards.

Wonder if that's supposed to be pre- or post-She-Hulk
It looks pre-She Hulk, he is returned to jail after his fight, so Perhps Wong is his court appointed social worker and the fight a means of therapy

pukunui

Legend
OK, I've updated my list to add the ones other people have mentioned. I've also added America Chavez, as her story is very much not finished. For one thing, she's learning to be a sorcerer but she also still needs to travel the multiverse to find her moms. That's got to be something they'll eventually revisit. Perhaps she'll get her own show on Disney Plus!

Did we ever find out what happened to that monster running around on Earth at the end (post-credits scene) of Thor: The Dark World?

Johnathan
I don't think so! It was a frost giant, right?

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
I see that they are planning a fourth Captain America film, centered on Sam as captain. I presume this will be the follow-on from The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and may also include people like Sharon Carter.

It looks like a Shang-Chi sequel is also in the works. That will be the most obvious place for learning more about the ten rings and such, but I expect we'll continue to see rings-themed Easter eggs, like the symbol on the floor of the ancient Buddhist temple in Ms Marvel. We'll probably also continue to see Ten Rings agents pop up here and there.

GreyLord

Legend
Of the movies post Endgame...I'd probably rate my favorites as

1. No Way Home
2. Black Widow
3. Shang Chi
4. Venom 2
5. Eternals
6. Dr. Strange 2: Multiverse of Madness

I just didn't get excited over anything in Eternals. It was a movie...and that's about what I can say about it. It wasn't bad, it didn't disappoint, it just didn't get me overly excited about any characters in it.

I actually really liked the first three on the list though.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases