• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Night's Embrace: Part 1--A Touch of Darkness

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Err, not quite. Casting time is 1 full round. Rather, Kel starts casting a spell. If he isn't interrupted, then next round on Kel's turn, a badger will appear, attack one time, and then leave. Did I mention Summon Monster I is very inefficient at level 1? :()

Shayuri

First Post
Sulannus curses under her breath and draws another arrow to nock, struggling to clear her mind and focus on the target as she'd been taught. The sight of her fallen comrade fills her with a combination of rage and almost desperate sorry.

Do something! her heart demands. I'm trying! is her only response as she takes the shot.

(Argh, rolling from work not really...wise...her bonus is +4 now though due to Bless. Feel free to roll for me? :))

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Sulannus strikes true and manages to hurt the creature just a tad. Her blow is almost much more spectacular, but it just misses a vital spot.*

(OOC: Hit on a natural 19 for 2 Damage--too bad bows only crit on 20 ;))

*The creature decides that it doesn't want to see the result of Kel's next spell, so it lashes out at him three times, but thanks to horrendously bad luck, it only hits once. Sadly, this is enough to disrupt the summoning.*

(OOC: Kel takes 8 Damage and fails the Concentration check.

Everyone's turn again!)

Legildur

First Post
Imagining the creature as the embodiment of the evil conjurer they previously faced, Blunt swings his quarterstaff two-handed again. (power attack for 1, +4 at 1d6+8; not including spell effects)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Thanks to the flank with Kel and Nhalia's prayers, Blunt manages to barely hit, a blow of great power that crushes in part of the beast's chest with a cracking sound. It still remains ready as ever to slaughter everyone.*

(OOC: 13 Damage, 27 total.)

*Considering the strong likelihood that the foul beast will come after Blunt next, Nhalia heals him with the wand.*

(OOC: Blunt is back to full

Still need Sul and Kel)

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: Sorry to do this to you in mid battle but I'm withdrawing from this game. My RL workload has been increasing dramatically of late and I just can't do justice to the games I'm in. While I'll be maintaining a (much reduced) presence over on LEW, I don't have the time or energy to spare for the other games I'm involved in.

I leave Kel to your tender mercies. Good luck with the hairy beast, and give the princess a kiss for me!

'Nock

Remove ads