• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) FR Adventure - Vampires of Waterdeep! [FULL]

Thanee said:
Able Learner gives a human the ability to learn all skills for 1 skill point per rank, but does not lift the maximum rank limit, which is still only half for cross class skill. Only humans (and doppelgangers ;)) can learn this feat and only at 1st level.

The important one for now would be Militia, which now grants all martial weapon proficiencies as a regional feat (can only take one of those ever and only at 1st level, it changed a little in the 3.5 update, all the regional feats are a bit better than regular feats now). Other than that, there might be a few spells in there, which could be of interest.

Thanks for clarifying, Thanee. Able Learner and Militia would both be fine feat selections.

Thanks,

-PP

Bloodweaver1 said:
I'll bite. Here's my submission as well.

Inquisitor Caladan of the Radaint Order

Thanks for a good character sheet submission, Bloodweaver1. Don't forget I'll need a background for Caladan as well to give him full consideration.

Thanks,

-PP

Nephtys

First Post
How would you feel about a Succubus (ecl12) Marshal (1)?

She fled from the Abyssal stronghold of her Lord, carrying his foulest curses in her mind, when his domain fell under the assault of the superior armies of Demogorgon. For eons she fled trough the Abyss and forever the curse betrayed her until her suffering became unbearable. An Evil, far greater than her own, forever tried to tear her soul asunder and she grew weary of it all. Fleeing again, this time to the prime material plane of Toril she searches for a cure, and perhaps redemption. Until then she poses as the captain of a band of mercenaries, while slowly starting to learn of her new world.

Voadam

Legend
Persistent spell at +3 spell levels as listed in FRCS (it is +6 now in the 3.5 srd in the divine section I believe)?

Possibly aranea (3HD +4LA) warshaper 4 (from Complete Warrior) something 2.

Hmm, or harper mage, or spontaneous cleric, so many options.

I will come up with something.

Thanee

First Post
I have finished my character sheet for now, only need to write down the background and put it in, and maybe I'll change some small details, like a spell or two. It's in my first post on the last page. :)

Bye
Thanee

Voadam

Legend
What, if any, equipment would shift without problems when an aranea changes to spider form?

Do you allow fractional saves for multiclassing?

Nephtys said:
How would you feel about a Succubus (ecl12) Marshal (1)?

She fled from the Abyssal stronghold of her Lord, carrying his foulest curses in her mind, when his domain fell under the assault of the superior armies of Demogorgon. For eons she fled trough the Abyss and forever the curse betrayed her until her suffering became unbearable. An Evil, far greater than her own, forever tried to tear her soul asunder and she grew weary of it all. Fleeing again, this time to the prime material plane of Toril she searches for a cure, and perhaps redemption. Until then she poses as the captain of a band of mercenaries, while slowly starting to learn of her new world.

You know, that's so crazy it just might work...I have to say it's intriguing.

I'd love to see the finished product. :)

Thanks,
-PP

Remove ads