• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - From the Outside

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Perfect! I like how we can now contrast their two lifepaths, one going into darkness, anger and revenge, the other light, love and service. :cool:

I'm going to say that it's unlikely that Slice will recognize her on his own, at least right away, so I'll leave that part of things in your capable hands if I may? Note that he does wear his father's gold signet ring on his right hand -- although, as noted, the family's coat of arms has been blacked out for obvious reasons. Feel extremely free to make up names and such.

Now all that's left is figuring how/when/why she ended up working for the Witching Troll prior to their meeting and she'll be ready to play. :)

[MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION]: Speaking of, is Khyrinnax planning to answer/aknowledge Slice's words in any way, GE?

doghead

thotd
Hello everyone

Work has been pretty mental for the last few weeks (hence the sporadic posting) and it doesn't look like it is going to change for a while. On top of that, I am travelling, with all the associated connectivity issues that entails.

So rather than try and keep things running on a drip feed, I am going to put the gaming on on hold 10 Jun. Hopefully at that point I will have the time to give the game the attention it deserves.

To my GM's, I am happy for you to manage my characters as best you see fit.

Apologies for the inconvenience. I look forward to seeing you all when I get back.

Regards

thotd

PS: Hello Isida. I haven't had the chance to read any of the thread yet. But happy to have you aboard. Sorry about the terrible welcome.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Tame that work and come back when you can. We've all been there at one time or another. Good luck and hope to see you back here soon.

Binder Fred

What he said. :)

I suggest we push everything we can to a point where we need some input from Doghead? That way everything will be ready for him upon his return?

Posting in the IC with that in mind.

doghead

thotd
Hello

I am back and keen to get back into things once I get five minutes to myself so that I can catch up. Hopefully I will be able to do so and be in a position to get back into things in a few days. But for my sanity's sake, I will say should be good to go by the weekend.

... Assuming anyone is still around :)

Hope everyone is doing well. Be back soon.

thotd

GlassEye

Adventurer
As far as I can tell, we're all still here. Glad you're back but I don't think we're in any real hurry so take whatever time you need.

Binder Fred

Welcome back, Doghead.

A quick summary of what went on so far, if that's helpful: Slice and khyrinnax loudly argued, the former seemingly convinced the latter is hiding important information from them. Khyrinnax broke off at the climax, taking the form of a raven and flying off towards Hengistead on his own. This annoyed Trickle, not pleased by Slice's lack of subtlety, and he said so as he, Slice, Brier and Hawthorne set out for Hengistead through the woods as well. Brier caught up with Trickle and suggested they follow the stream down to Hengistead here (relevant OOC parts copied below for easy reference). Meanwhile at the back, Slice and Hawthorse had an exchange of views on what had happened and their respective world views, each pretty much an exactly reversed mirror-image of the other, dark vs light. ;) Slice broke off that discussion when it got too personnal and Hawthorne then turned to question Trickle... And that's where we are now.

[sblock=The stream]Doghead: I'm thinking maybe they splashed through it sometimes during their wild night-escape, maybe even tried a bloody stand there that cost them Bulky (their legendary fifth Beatle, don't you know) and a bunch of Eogan's men? Say it's flowing in about the right direction for Hangistead and its banks are rocky enough to simplify travel. (And it would give Isida's PC something to control if we run into any problems today :cool:).

If Trickle agrees and they can find it again, that is...[/sblock]

doghead

thotd
Thanks for the summary, BF. It helped.

I have skimmed through the IC thread. I will have to go back over before posting a reply. But nice work. I was wondering if I was going to get my first PC kill without having to actually post. Would that have been an ENWorld first?

I had a thought while I was reading. I would like all of you to find a picture representing what your character(s) think that the witching troll looks like. Or perhaps more accurately, how the witching troll appeared to the character last night. It need not have any relation to any picture posted so far. It may conform to conventional images of a troll, or not. When you find something, put it somewhere safe, but don't post it yet.

Meanwhile, I will get on with getting on with the job.

thotd

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads