• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murhid

First Post
Soz still away...

I'm posting from school so I can't read the IC thread.. not nuff time.

From the sounds of things :( Murhid will just try to draw attention, if we're still in combat.

It might be another couple days till I can actually post.

Good luck.

reapersaurus

Explorer
*gulps*
I wanna be more safe than Ubaar!! wahhh!! LOL

I'd love to have waited and let Kytess smack the witch, and have Ubaar heal himself, but after just raging (saving himself, ironically - Heavy, Stop using Ubaar as a damage sponge! LOL)
i couldn't justify him not trying to stop the witch before she gets away.

Hopefully, she can't do 3 points of damage with her AoO and her normal attack. *crosses fingers*

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Oh, don't worry - I only need to roll a 17 to make a DC 15 Heal check... :p

Unless the witch takes a -4 penalty to her attack roll, it'll just be subdual damage, so a wand-wielder should be able to fix you right up. And that's only if the subdual damage exceeds your hit points.

reapersaurus

Explorer
how do you know she doesn't have any tricks up her sleeve?
literally. :)
She could have a tiny viper familiar that could be coiled around her arm, waiting to strike anyone that grapples...
maybe the wand has a hidden blade in it: who knows? :)

CR - i just was looking thru the netbook of carnal knowledge resources on the net (from the House rules thread)
The description of Orcs jumping each other after battle gave me an embarrassingly devilish idea of how to have Ubaar react to Kytess after battle. ;)

I don;t think i;'d have the balls to pull it off properly, tho. LOL

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
reapersaurus said:
The description of Orcs jumping each other after battle gave me an embarrassingly devilish idea of how to have Ubaar react to Kytess after battle. ;)

I don;t think i;'d have the balls to pull it off properly, tho. LOL

Remember who's at 15 hit points and who's at 3... :)

reapersaurus

Explorer
Heavy - I keep coming back to check to see what the outcome of this round is! LOL

Ya got me on the edge of my seat!
Agony........A - gonyyyyyyyyy!

HeavyG

First Post
Sorry, I've been busy yesterday and couldn't update before the boards started flaking out (at about 1pm, local time, most days).

I'm on it.

HeavyG

First Post
Maybe I should explain what the hell happened with Ubaar.

The witches claws are in her description, but they're more cosmetic than anything else. So, her claw slash was an unarmed attack, which explains the fact that it was subdual damage (not scratched deep enough to be life-threatening) and also the fact that Ubaar got a counter-attack (I assumed with the armor spikes since it made sense).

(Yes, I allow AoOs with unarmed attack, if you must know)

reapersaurus

Explorer
LOL!
I was wondering that myself... :)

Kinda weird, but it's totally ok how Heavy played it out.

I'm trying to guess what he wants us to do with this devil-woman.

what's with the medallion? *head hurts*

If she don't pipe up quick, or someone have a good idea what to do, Ubaar would probably rip her in 2.
(in other words, that's proabably about as much talking as yer gonna get outta the enraged guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads