[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Typically, my character would have the witch surrender and have her atone for her deeds.

Not Kytess.

(cue theme song)

HeavyG

First Post
reapersaurus said:
I'm trying to guess what he wants us to do with this devil-woman.

What do you mean, what I want you to do ?!?

Do what you want.

Stop trying to second-guess me !

*runs from the room crying*

Last edited:

reapersaurus

First Post
HeavyG said:
Stop trying to second-guess me !

*runs from the room crying*
No way, man!
That's part of the game for me! LOL

Both combat-simulation game, with bits of writing and character development and interaction, as well as a bit of a psychological guessing game about the participants.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
This is the part where we could use an appointed leader. :)

Kytess is a calculated killer, but murder in cold blood is not something she'd consider. Still, her philosophy on the matter: "Make my day, punk." If she so much as twitches...

I hope Jalon pipes up IC.

reapersaurus

First Post
hmm.. interesting rules point with Ubaar enraged with 3 hp's left. :)

I've had him try to attend to his wounds as a cleric of Uthgar would (casting Cure Light Wounds), but BY THE BOOK, it says you can't cast spells while in rage.
And once Ubaar goes out of rage, he'll begin to suddenly die?

So 2 things:
1) Heavy, go whatever way you think is best - he can lose Shield of Faith for a Cure Light Wounds and stay up, or have him go over to the side and pass out after battle from the wounds.

2) What do you all think of that temporary hit point mechanic that 3E has for Brb's.?
I've heard a bunch of people in threads bemoaning how it doesn't work quite right.
What do you think?

Thanee

First Post
Just let Sollir or Jalon cast a spell on Ubaar! :)

It's the same mechanic as with every Constitution change... *shrug*

You don't get tougher when raging (no temporary hit points), but you do not feel the pain as easily.

You sustained more wounds than your body can handle right now, but the adrenaline rush keeps you walking. When it stops, you collapse. I think, this is a pretty reasonable and realistic approach, actually!

Have seen it happen in sports, for example, in a soccer game a player broke his leg but kept on playing, when the adrenaline rush stopped and he looked down at his wounds, he collapsed immediately, unconscious!

Bye
Thanee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads