• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
As usual, (because honestly, there are far too many moving parts in this game), please let me know if you spot any errors in my round-roller. I went to work on a Monday (we're closed monday) so I could use the computer to get this done! Hopefully, this is the round where we turn the tide, here...

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sorry for the long delay, gang. I ended up buying a new laptop (online like a fool) during the sales last week, and the thing got lost in the mail or stuck at the border or some dumb thing. It just arrived today, so I finally have a computer again. I'll be catching up in everything soon, I hope.

It occurs to me that you've probably read this in one of my other threads. I think @Charwoman Gene is the only player in this game that doesn't play one or two of my other games, and Gene's been missing here for a bit. If you're around, Gene, come back whenever you can!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
There is a christmas concert I'm going to this evening, but I should be able to post later tonight.

It seems that my character is on a collision course with an undead scragg - has Kalorn seen/perceived it yet?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yes, Kalorn can see it looming through the fog, back-lit by Sesto's glowing shield.

Speaking of which, does anyone have an opinion (based on rules, I suppose), if Sesto's light spell would go out when he falls unconscious? I mean, it's not a concentration spell. I think it would wink out if he died, but stay while he's unconscious. What do you think?

tglassy

Adventurer
I think spells that aren’t concentration don’t go out until their time runs out, but that’s just me. It lasts an hour. It should continue for an hour, or until he uses the spell again or dismisses it.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Regarding Sesto's light spell... There is nothing in the rules or spell description stating that the light spell ends when the character goes unconscious. The same is true for Spiritual Weapon.
Having said that, I don't mind if the spells ends. Do what you like as the almighty DM that you are!

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
I wonder: When you have multiatattack (or extra attack as a PC), are you allowed to use just ONE of them to make that check, or is it expected that you waste your round?
I believe the action is Multi Attack for the Troll Soldiers, so all attacks goes ahead or a different action can be chosen.
For the Troll Zombies, it is either Bite or Claw attack, not both
Extra Attack is also part of the Attack action, so both attacks or another action.

Remove ads