• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
🤶🎄🎅
🎁

I'm looking forward to this game starting up again in the new year. Unfortunately, I will be out camping the second week of the new year and there is no phone reception at all so I won't be able to post anything then.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Marry Christmas to you too, Prickly. Hopefully we can find a way to get Sesto back up ASAP. A TPK always starts with losing your healer! I'll do my best to get this game going again in the new year!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay Gang, as the Holidays are wrapping up (and I hope you all had good ones), I'd like to start getting my games rolling again. We may be missing @Fradak (hasn't been seen since November) at least for now. We'll have to decide what we're gonna do if he doesn't show up soon. He'll always be welcome, of course, but I don't want to keep waiting (he's in all three of my games, and his absence is one of the reasons why I've let them move so slowly in the last 5 weeks).

I may put THIS game on hold again, but I'd like to get this fight, (and this story-arc) finished first. @tglassy has to go for Primus & Oogabooga and it would be nice if @Charwoman Gene would pop back in for Alhana, but I could resolve some of the already-posted stuff, and I will, as soon as I can. I probably shouldn't have run two fights here, it's a bit intimidating to get started resolving anything here.

One big push, as best we can, and let's try to get this story done. Then we'll decide on what next.

If we DO end up taking a break when it's done, and @Prickly Pear , if you'd like to join one of my other games, you are certainly welcome.

tglassy

Adventurer
I’m here. I’ve been feeling down lately, and it keeps me from interacting sometimes. I just need to push through it and I’ll be back.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Also Lorenn, but I don't know if Fradak is around. If everyone else goes, I'll come up with something for Lorenn and Alhana (and Sarge for that matter) myself so I can get this round rolled. I'd really like to push to the end of this fight (and story-arc) and then take a break from this game, with the idea that we can come back to it in the future (I left a few good hooks, and I've got plans I can execute). But a break, followed by some new recruiting will probably be for the best.

At any rate, I will do some resolving soon, regardless of people posting. I'll probably roll the round soon no matter what happens post-wise, just to get things going again.

Remove ads