• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Secret from the Party? No way. Secret from villagers? Cloaks, man. Get them cloaks!

But will there be villagers? Will it be a giant dungeon like last time? All forest, all the time? I have no idea what to expect from this module (except perhaps dragon(s)).

But perhaps that's for the best, now that I think about it...

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
I'm not quite familiar with the PC party that's forming, but Windspeaker's personality us not srt in stone (Hah!). It's less about "honor" and more about protection of the land. As long as there is no murder of innocents, he's more likely to see undead as a tool. If he ends up leaning too far from "Good," I can play him LN.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
That's how Imani (the group's wizard patron) will view it, too. He's not a fan of undead, but if Mort is using them to get the job done, he'll put up with it. I assume Sesto (the party's cleric of Lathander) will see it that way too, though if he summons his Angels (the spell Spirit Guardians), I think they will probably smite some skeletons. Mord will have to keep them away from the Angels.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION] You expressed some interest in playing. Any ideas for what you'd like to bring in?

It looks like we have (in No Order)

Sesto, Human Cleric of Lathander (Prickly Pear)
Lorenn, Half-Elf Bladesinger/Rogue (Fradak)
Zander, Human Fighter (EarlyBird)
Unnamed, Human Mystic (tglassy) - I think you should call him "Primus"
Malbung, Half Elf Bard/Hexblade (Ancalagon)
Mord, Aasamar Warlock (gargoyleking)
Windspeaker, Goliath Paladin (hbarsquared)

... is that right, everyone?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads