D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I've just been rereading the thread to make sure I'm not forgetting what's come before. Man, I sure liked the intrigue you got up to in Luskan. Anyway, a few notes:

Just because Gromph didn't want to pay (or help) you to rescue Maccath doesn't mean she won't be welcome at the Hosttower.

In case anyone's forgotten, the original mission was to get the Draakhorn and get it back to Imani so it can be used to summon a Gold Dragon to fight Dretchroyaster (the Ancient Green Dracolich). Maccath knows how to use it safely.

Lastly, you let Imani know that she wasn't in Luskan and that you would have to go rescue her on Oyaviggaton. The only thing he's not telling you is what their original deal was, but it's not really important either.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Eh, the way that Mord took it is he didn't want her back at all. Of course, she could probably make a compelling case for reinstatement if she wanted to based on anything she learned here. But then again, Mord is manipulative as hell and would rather recruit her directly for the greater mission at hand. I'm sure Imami would like to separate her knowledge and skills from the AB for the cause as well.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@Ancalagon Originally you were sent to Luskan to pick up the Draakhorn from the Hosttower. It turned out that the horn had been stolen many years before by Icy Death while the tower was in ruins. Maccath tracked the dragon to Oyaviggaton but was captured. You should expect it to be here, though you bring up a good point regarding the Dragon Cult. They would have a good reason to want to take it. Perhaps in exchange for turning Icy Death into a Dracolich...

Remove ads