D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
It's okay, take your time and get to it when you can. I know you've got other problems at the moment.

I have a few, but time is not one of them. Finding motivation to do hard work is, though. That I don't have!

(Thanks for the words of support, though.)

As an aside, I regret not doing the last few rounds of the East Lair. There's a thing or two that I think might be significant about its outcome (in particular, @Ancalagon might like the satisfaction of having Blurcho kill Arrufel. Ah well. We can jump back in next round with them, I'll just see what happens if everyone did average damage to each other each round to save time. I think Sargloth might not make it, but whatever.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
When this whole semi-quarantine started, I thought "well I will have more time to work on gaming"... what I didn't anticipate how the anxiety of this pandemic would really put a damper on my interest in gaming. My blog usually has 2-5 entries per month, I wrote 1 entry in 6 weeks...

FitzTheRuke

Legend
When this whole semi-quarantine started, I thought "well I will have more time to work on gaming"... what I didn't anticipate how the anxiety of this pandemic would really put a damper on my interest in gaming. My blog usually has 2-5 entries per month, I wrote 1 entry in 6 weeks...

Yeah, I expected to get Rise finished and push my other two games forward, do a bunch of outstanding housework, and write some newsletters for my store. I've done nearly none of it. There's an article going around by psychologists that tells us not to worry about our lack of productivity - it's a totally normal coping mechanism. Ah well. I'll see if I can at least get the round rolled in the next few days.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
And don't worry much about the Eastern Lair... just narrate it briefly. You don't need to show any rolls, well, you don't even have to make the rolls! Just narrate it as you wish the outcome to be.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
You already had the dracolich move this turn. It flew over Mord and wing buffeted himand his minion. Can he move twice or is that just an oversight?

He hadn't actually taken a turn at that point - his wing buffet is a Legendary Action that comes with 40 feet of movement. He also moved (usual movement) AND then he used the dash action. (His tail was also a Legendary Action). With a wing buffet and a dash, he can cover 200 feet while flying!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Does Mord have any chance of catching up enough to see to blast him?

If Mord slides his way over to his troll skelly as it gets up, and jumps on its back while it carries him toward the dracolich, he can get to 75 feet from the creature. He won't be able to see it from there, but he can certainly hear it and pinpoint it's space. So he can target it with EB with disadvantage, or if you've got any slots you can go for another spell. Can you throw up one of those crazy Cthulhu clouds, or are you all out?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases