• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yeah, if Pyrus and Terrus' team called back and had him send three more stealthy liars, then either Terrus can go with them as heavy backup, and Pyrus can go with the others. They don't need another front liner, and Terrus could be good as a tank for the charismatic team.
Sounds good to me. Aside from gargoyleking and the new guy, who wants another thread?

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Udit would have fit on a stealth team but... the river gang is deep inside the bowels of the evil mountains! We shall have to forge our own path.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Udit would have fit on a stealth team but... the river gang is deep inside the bowels of the evil mountains! We shall have to forge our own path.
That is true. Part of me wanted to see a good theme team built for the scenario and the other part wanted a more organically created party. I'm not sure which would be more fun, ultimately.

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Well, every team needs some level of stealthiness. But one will need all sneak all the time.

I would say at least a +4 stealth with no disadvantage from armor.

Squirrels are evil!

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
It's actually a lot easier to pull this off in 5e for multiple reasons:

- Backgrounds
- dex fighters
- group check
- the OP spell that is "pass without trace"

In older editions, all you needed was one person failing a stealth check... and it was much harder to have everyone be decent at it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads