• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

Rhun

First Post
I generally will do my best to post at least once a day (save weekends, when I sometimes don't get a chance to post).

Hewligan, you can always feel free to NPC Danth if needed to keep things moving along. By now, you have a fairly good grip on the sort of tactics he would use.

hewligan

First Post
Rhun said:
Hewligan, you can always feel free to NPC Danth if needed to keep things moving along. By now, you have a fairly good grip on the sort of tactics he would use.

yeah, he normally surprises everyone by moshing someone's head to pulp! ;)

hewligan

First Post
All - my wife gave birth tonight (Sunday) at 6:47pm (London time) in the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital to a little girl (my second child). I *just* got home after a very long day and haven't even had time to finish my first beer yet. Suffice it to say that I am very happy.

In terms of the game, expect 2 days of complete silence from me, and then things will be back to normal.

Friadoc

Explorer
I seriously expected, as well as respect, two days of silence, if not a bit more, due to such a special and joyous occasion.

Congratulations on your wondrous addition and enjoy such a happy time with you and yours!

Fenris

Adventurer
hewligan said:
All - my wife gave birth tonight (Sunday) at 6:47pm (London time) in the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital to a little girl (my second child). I *just* got home after a very long day and haven't even had time to finish my first beer yet. Suffice it to say that I am very happy.

In terms of the game, expect 2 days of complete silence from me, and then things will be back to normal.

If it was your first, I say take a week, but for the second, I'll let is slide.
Congrats and I hope Mum and baby are doing well.

I will be back in the saddle for posting again, though I have no problem with you NPCing Jovik ever.

hewligan

First Post
Thank you all for your kind words. I am a little tired (busy day at work on top of a lack of sleep), but quite exquisitely happy.

frostrune

First Post
Just saw the announcment on the boards about being down for a few days so I figured I better get this up...

I'll be without internet from Saturday 6/29 - 7/6 so please NPC Jokad as neccesary in my absence.

Thx

Frostrune

hewligan

First Post
No problem Frostrune. Thanks for the warning. ENWorld has been up and down like a yoyo these past two days, and quite frustratingly without any warning.

I hope you are going on holiday - if so, have a good time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads