• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Just FYI, Marius took 10 damage from explosion and failed last two saves against negative energy and is currently at 7/22 hp

He retreated a step and is no longer flanking with anyone and will move further back and throw shuriken this round if the beast survives that long.

I just checked my HP :) It was actually 12/27 - with +6 from healing 18/27. I'll be fine after days rest or maybe Gardener has something extra :)

Archon Basileus

First Post
That's nasty! You lowered your HP to gain favor from your DM and your fellow players! The gods of gaming are not pleased! :p Just kidding!

As for being mythic... I'd say you were always living myths, hehehe!

I'll cut in an update today! I'm still savouring the scene! That came out pretty well!

Also, I'll deliver the first xp batch for you guys!

Neurotic

That's nasty! You lowered your HP to gain favor from your DM and your fellow players! The gods of gaming are not pleased!

Ooooo, gods no, next one that hits me will tell me 13 damage. Oops, soory, it was actually 18 :p

I regret it already!
Atonement! Atonement! Help! :D

Neurotic

[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION], could you please clarify if the sword seems as evil as the armor. Somehow I didn't get that feeling...but that may be misunderstanding on my part.

Neurotic

Would you all be amenable to a new player? I may be able to push him toward heavy melee (since we lost our barbarian) or full caster - he played 4e a lot, 3.5, PF. 5e almost nothing so he may need some coaching, but he is a good and stable player. He commonly played squishy controllers / healers in 4e, but did so with interesting stories and builds.

Archon Basileus, his user name is MetaVoid if you want to mention him. He recently joined 5e game where we lost a player (Jago - Tarukka :) ) - he is interested in playing more.

Archon Basileus

First Post
Sure, he's welcome to join us! I'll update everything tomorrow and we can add him as we start chapter 1. Welcome, [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION]!

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Hello everyone!

Do you need anything in particular as a role? I'll take some time tomorrow to read through the adventure and characters.
Do you have rogue gallery/wiki/something where one can post a character?

What are build rules? (I've checked PF some, it looks like it has nice options, but build with 15pts looks terrible!) I come from 4e background so if you see minor action description just assume I mean something faster than Standard or Move :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads