• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Redclaw's Eyes of the Lich Queen OOC

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Yeah, I thought about the Silver Flame wiping them out. I settled for bugbears and it turned in to one helluva long story. I finished it though lol. Everything you wanted is put into my character sheet post. Let me know if I should change anything. I sort of took a few things for granted on my post (don't tell anyone though!)

Redclaw

First Post
I'm loving the developing stories and connections to the items. I think this is going to be a fun group to DM for, and I'm looking forward to starting up.

EvolutionKB

First Post
As am I. :)

As for Bregan, I think off to the side and front of the party in the brush(maybe 10'-15' off the trail would be good, and 15'-30' away from the middle of the party.)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
My little background turned out to be a LONG background. I cut out alot of stuff I had in mind though, like descriptions of the bugbears and such. Are you going to give us any more cool items? (hopeful hint? greedy I know, damn shifters) I'm already growing kinda attached to Bregan.

I'm thinking he will kinda stay ahead of the group, but off the trail. Probably going from side to side.

Redclaw

First Post
That's it for now, as far as cool items go. You're all up to, and beyond, standard wealth for 5th level. We'll see if I add anything interesting in to the schwag the module gives you.

Redclaw

First Post
Here's the Rogue's Gallery .
Drekhad looks ready to post, but I'd like to see a few more details on the others.
Talas should be from Breland, as should Cholas, as that's where the goblin incursion would make the most sense.
Bregan needs a country of origin and the Least Legacy (Hunter's Shelter) feat.
Cholas still needs a few other details (alignment, etc.)

WakkaWakka

First Post
I've gone and edited the sheet. Some more details are in - any other missing?
The most glaring thing is that I've given little weight to the sibling's presence in the background, so I'll probably rewrite it soon - anything else?

Redclaw

First Post
WakkaWakka--Alignment looks like it could be LG or NG, depending on how much of a case-by-case view you choose to take. I would think the Church of the Silver Flame proabably expects a certain level of obedience, and if you're questioning things, that would lead toward NG, but it's all in your interpretation, as far as I'm concerned.
I would like to have you put your alignment on your stat block, just for bookkeeping. I'd also like to see region of origin on there, and the attack stats for your staff.
Fix those and you're good to go.

OnlytheStrong--Bregan looks complete. Go ahead and post him.

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Sorry for my brief absence, I've been trying to arrange a school transfer, and, needless to say, it's been eating up almost all of my time. I'll have some character info up within twenty-four hours! Thanks for your patience!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads