• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Redclaw's Eyes of the Lich Queen OOC

Redclaw

First Post
Awesome, Naz. You had me worried, but it's not a problem. I've done the transfer thing, and fully understand what you're talking about. Welcome aboard, and I hope you like the goodies. :cool:

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Indeed, I will enjoy the goodies very much! I assume that the Badge of Valor can be activated once per day? Oh, and I'm working on character info right now, should be up soon.

Yeah, I'm currently trying to spring myself out of public high school, since it really just isn't compatible with the way I learn and work. Give me four big, thought-provoking assignments a year over a worksheet a night anyday. I'm going to be finishing my last year and a half of high school at our local community college, so here's hoping that it will work (and free up massive amounts of time).

Redclaw

First Post
It's too bad you're not at my school. I give my students the worksheet and the thought-provoking assignments. :]

And actually, the Badge of Valor functions three times per day. It does take up your throat slot, however, so no necklaces, etc.

WakkaWakka

First Post
Redclaw said:
Alignment looks like it could be LG or NG, depending on how much of a case-by-case view you choose to take. I would think the Church of the Silver Flame proabably expects a certain level of obedience, and if you're questioning things, that would lead toward NG, but it's all in your interpretation, as far as I'm concerned.
I was thinking of LG, as I'd be obedient to the church's orders (it's my upbringing!), but being less "crusading" then the other "silver flamers" when on my own - closing an eye on the small darkness found in every (demi)human heart, focusing on the ones consumed by theirs.
I hope I'll get it right...

Redclaw said:
I would like to have you put your alignment on your stat block, just for bookkeeping. I'd also like to see region of origin on there, and the attack stats for your staff.
Region... well, it will be the same as my bro... all right, it's ready to get posted! :D

Last edited:

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Just about done with it, just putting in final details and converting it into a readable format. Thanks for your patience, Christmas shopping can be a real bugbear. :)

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Hey, everybody. I feel terrible for doing this, but better now than after we start. I'm afraid that a lot of stuff just came up in my life, and a few things are going to require more effort than previously estimated. As such, I really don't think that I have the time to devote myself to another game right now. Sorry for dropping out on you like this, this game looked like it was going to be a blast. :( I hope you all understand, but I don't want one weak link to break the chain. Have a great time with this game, OK? I'll follow it whenever possible. :D

Redclaw

First Post
No worries, Naz. You're absolutely right about it being better now than after we start. I'm sure we can find one more to fill the spot, possibly even one of the earlier applicants.
Good luck with everything you've got going on.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads