• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Section 9/Spycraft OOC Thread

Hammerhead

Explorer
The reason I didn't add profession is that it implies an ordinary, 9 to 5 lifestyle. Sarah isn't an accountant, she's an auditor, and I think that her numerous interaction skills, combined with Knowledge: Accounting, help create her professional skills.

Oops, I also noticed an error in my languages. I should have two more, from Intelligence.

Also, can anyone help me think up of a codename for my character. I'm really, really, bad at that. (Still, not as bad as one of my regular players, who named his Snoop "Scissors")

Festy_Dog

First Post
Hurricain: Get anything that you think may be useful in a situation you estimate is likely to happen. If you can't think of anything else you may need you could loan your extra BP to someone who may need them.

Hammerhead: Efreet, Djinn, Fey, Dopple, Changling, this is just off the top of my head, dunno if you'd find them suiting. You're likely to be able to get a good code name out of your character's history.

Festy_Dog Overall an outstanding character description and history and the effort shows. Will definitely have to use Raven's past as fodder for the Series. Heehee! :)

Remind me to give you a bonus action die before the game begins.

Great work on the character stats too. I just have some nit-picky comments and questions which I sent to you via email.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thx, I like writing so its useful for when I put backgrounds together. :D

Well, have you got msn?

I can't access hotmail on my own (brand new :() computer for some unknown reason (it just refuses to load!).

I can't access it on the old computer cos whenever I try to log into hotmail (no msn on it) it just loads the log in page again.

Neither can I access hotmail from here at uni :p. The site is just blocked here. I'll try reinstalling XP when I get home, but until then I can't check my mail.

Last edited:

Whew! We're practically done with chargen, I've reviewed Hurricain's character sheet and history via email. Hammerhead and Vardeman can still work on their character's background and post it here if they wish and I'm hammering out some final nitpicky details with Festy_Dog's character.

I was looking for a group of 5 I'm not going to wait for a 5th agent to come on board before starting. There's still time but the prospective 5th player will have to play some catch up!

It certainly looks like we have the makings of a good team here with 4 agents. We have...
Gheist (Fixer 3/Martial Artist 1)
Raven (Wheelman 2/Fixer 2)
X-Cel (Physical Adept 2/Martial Artist 2)
and Sarah Greenwood (Face 4/Martial Artist 1)

We've got an excellent mix of style, speed, stealth and chop-sockey goodness.

Welcome to Section 9, operatives!

I'll be setting up the IC threads on Wednesday evening (EST).

The countdown has begun.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Okaly dokaly, I think thats the last of it. Saves, skill points, watch, backpack and vitality have been fixed, is that all of it? I think thats all of it, Raven is ready to go. :D

A Perfect Night for a Heist

Vardeman/Gheist and Festy_Dog/Raven: I have set-up the thread for your agents.

A Simple Heist

Think of this first scene as a prologue, the first five to ten minutes of your own spy/action flick, where you get to show your stuff.

Hammehead/Sarah and Hurricain/X-Cel: I apologise for the delay, but I'll get you two set-up in a prologue of your own on Thursday night.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads