• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shaky Wolverine trailer from Comicon

http://io9.com/5029785/watch-the-wolverine-trailer-plus-a-sneak-peek-at-bruckheimers-eleventh-hour

The first video. I can't understand what Logan is saying at the end. Looks like Gambit is in.

Sometimes I think I'm the only one that doesn't like Gambit. But hey, Deadpool's in and Ryan Reynolds is perfect for him. Though uh...that chick near the end seems to be Emma Frost and that bothers me a bit.

And I believe he says...

[sblock]"I'm going to cut your goddamn head off."

At least, that's what others around the net seem to be saying from what I can dig up.[/sblock]

Mr. Beef

First Post
Sometimes I think I'm the only one that doesn't like Gambit.
Count me in as a person who hates Gambit as well. I think the X-Books fell apart when he started lusting after Rogue.
But hey, Deadpool's in and Ryan Reynolds is perfect for him. Though uh...that chick near the end seems to be Emma Frost and that bothers me a bit.
Deadpool is one of my favorite Characters in the Marvel Universe. I loved him in Cable/Deadpool and I'm really excited that he's getting his own ongoing series again this year. I think it starts in September.

Just my 1/4 pound

Mr. Beef

Taelorn76

First Post
Looks good. I can't remember the name of the actor who plays Victor Creed, but I kind of wish they had stuck with the same actor from X-Men

horacethegrey

First Post
Looks good. I can't remember the name of the actor who plays Victor Creed, but I kind of wish they had stuck with the same actor from X-Men
That's Liev Schrieber, whom you'll probably remember from The Manchurian Candidate remake by Johnathan Demme. He also costarred before with Hugh in Kate and Leopold.

And for the record, while I had no problem w/ Tyler Mane as Sabretooth in the first X-Men, I find Schrieber to be an inspired casting choice. For the rivalry between Logan and Creed to work onscreen, you'd definitely need an actor as capable as Jackman.:)

Taelorn76

First Post
And for the record, while I had no problem w/ Tyler Mane as Sabretooth in the first X-Men, I find Schrieber to be an inspired casting choice. For the rivalry between Logan and Creed to work onscreen, you'd definitely need an actor as capable as Jackman.:)

I completely agree with you that you need an actor that can mesh well with Jackman. My wish to see Tyler Mane was purely for consistencies sake.

Remove ads