D&D Movie/TV The D&D Movie Has Begun Filming!

Director Jonathan Goldstein tweeted "The campaign begins" with the following image!

Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley will be directing the film which features "an ensemble cast and take a subversive approach to the game."

The film stars Chris Pine, Michelle Rodriguez, Justice Smith, Hugh Grant, and Rege-Jean Page.

hopeless

Adventurer
I'm not sure if this will work.
Came across these, this morning was wondering if they're connected with that article above so I'm not sure if these might have to be removed but whilst they're here is that first image the one with the banners that someone asked if they could be identified?

Attachments

• 0_TMP_NEC_070621DungeonsDragonsAlnwickCastle009JPG.jpg
    0_TMP_NEC_070621DungeonsDragonsAlnwickCastle009JPG.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 113
  • 0_JS236625013.jpg
    0_JS236625013.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 0_TMP_NEC_070621DungeonsDragonsAlnwickCastle004JPG.jpg
    0_TMP_NEC_070621DungeonsDragonsAlnwickCastle004JPG.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 105

Zardnaar

Legend
Came across these, this morning was wondering if they're connected with that article above so I'm not sure if these might have to be removed but whilst they're here is that first image the one with the banners that someone asked if they could be identified?

I never look at things like this and think a movie is good or bad.

I won't be rushing out on opening night to see this movie regardless I'll see what reviews and word of mouth are like.

Khelon Testudo

Cleric of Stronmaus
Those are they.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases