The Fall of Plaguestone OOC [CLOSED]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Here is the response we have. That's 7 players, so I think we will cap it at that.

@Campbell - Varen, Human champion
@Kaodi - Silvi, gnome cleric
@Charwoman Gene - Human Fighter
@Ringtail
@gargoyleking - a wizard
@FitzTheRuke - Rory Coldburn, Human fighter
@Charlotte of Oz - Halfling monk

As for an evil character, we all seem to be mature gamers, so as long as it doesn't become party disruptive, we can give it a try.

Since we're all new to the system, I'd like to sort of have this be a "shared responsibility" system where if there's a rule issue, we can all contribute in making the call. Obviously as GM, it will ultimately be my decision, but if someone sees/remembers something from the new rules that I don't recall, feel free to call it out.

In addition, feel free to evaluate each other's characters if you see something they might have made a mistake about. More eyes on things are better.

And I'm fairly flexible on early character creation. If there's something you want to change about your character abilities (not race/class) that you selected and wish to change, if it's something you haven't used yet, I don't mind if it just gets changed. No game impact. But if you've used it, you'll have to use the retraining rules.

Any other questions? I'll get a Rogues Gallery up for you to put up your characters.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I hear there's an Errata out already with some fairly major changes in places. (Wizards supposedly aren't supposed to get a lv 1 class feat?) I haven't found the full document yet, but if we do, how do we want to handle it?

Edit: Apparently, it's coming but hasn't been officially published yet. Here's the few notes I found on a post about it.

• Humans are supposed to have one more language (Common + Bonus + INT).
  • Your proficiency in simple weapons is also what your proficiency in unarmed should be, including the wizard. Monk is an exception as they are better at unarmed.
  • Ki spells cue off Wisdom for the monk.
  • Sorcerer is missing a 17th level Resolve class feature, just the same as the wizard's (includes master will save, critical success, etc.).
  • Wizards don't get a 1st level class feat by default. This was a mistake. They only get one for being a universalist.
  • The adventurer's pack is only 1 bulk.
  • Heroic Recovery takes you to 0 hit points, not 1.

Last edited:

CharlotteOz

Explorer
I don't have much in the way of background for Lavina; I can write up a little flavor text, but "she's a halfling and she trained to kick the snot out of people bare-handed as a secret halfling warrior" kind of sums it up.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Meh, I know I wouldn't mind having 2 tanky types around to keep me alive. `;~}

Besides, Dedrick can definitely pull off the party face position.

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
Meh, I know I wouldn't mind having 2 tanky types around to keep me alive. `;~}

Besides, Dedrick can definitely pull off the party face position.

You mean you would not mind having 3 tanky types around. =)

I'm hurt. I will have Varen's stats posted up tomorrow. Varen also is well vested in social skills, barring Deception of course.

I changed Varen's background to Warrior. I hope it's alright.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases