• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ghosts of Adiel (rerecruting)(Closed)

Sulli

First Post
i need one 6th level character. Races and classes PHB equepment DMG/PHB. anything else one a come up basis.

32 point by system and cash as DMG.

Last edited:

Sulli

First Post
depending on how i feel running this game and if i can find or deam up something else mabye.

we lost one mage, but you can be whatever you want.

once your done your character pleasea e-mail it to me. DON'T post it here.

Velenne

Explorer
The soonest I can do that is Sunday. I'm on vacation and don't have any of my books with me. Quite handily, however, I do have a 6th level elven mage premade from an old adventure.

So I'll send it your way at that time unless someone beats me to it. :/

Sulli

First Post
i think, because you posted first and i said i only need one person others wont tri for the position.

ill take the first person who gets a character into me. then i will close this post.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Consider this a challenge for the open spot. :) The only game I was playing in folded recently, so I'm interested in this one. Will email a character within 24 hours if the thread is still open.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
I sent a character to you, Sulli. You might want to consider giving priority to the two people who submitted alternates to your original recruitment thread (Timothy and SixChan)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads