The Hunt for the Blue Palace (Yoon Suin/Troika!)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Pinpehlu watches the hermit with fascination.

"I think... I think he will continue to do his meditation for the rest of the day," the porter suggests, "And he won't respond any sooner than he is done meditating. Yes, I'm pretty sure about that. I've heard people talk about hermits and meditation, so that must be it."

By now some of you may realize that Pinpehlu has heard of a lot of things through his family and his former work, but not a lot of it seems to be anything more than insubstantial gossip...

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
The hermit sat immobile and un-moving, right until the moment Dubi Gan asked a third question. With a motion too quick to be believed, the monk launched himself into a flying kick, pushing off the pole to land a perfectly executed Yoko Geri side snap kick right for Dubi Gan's face, hitting him in the throat!

hermit flying kick: 2D6 = [2, 6] = 8
1D6+2 = [6]+2 = 8

(ouch)
Dubi takes 10 points of damage, and must do a luck check!

The perfectly controlled and precise motions, befitting a master martial artist were belied by the hermit's face, twisted in a rictus of anger, eyes bulging and spittle flying.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Ghuk!" said Dubi Gan as the foot hit his throat.

OOC: Luck: 2d6: 9 [2d6=6, 3]. That's exactly his luck score. So I guess he just made it and his luck is 8/9 now?

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Wait, what?" Pinpehlu exclaims, not expecting the hermit to move until at least nightfall. The porter drops his weights, grabs his hook and rushes forward to Dubi Gan's rescue. He moves his rotund body between the wizard and the monk, hoping to prevent more attacks on their employer.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Frog Froth pushes the attack and slashes the hermit, who poorly blocks the blow and gets a big gash on his arm in the attempt. He collapses in a heap, clutching his arm and wailing.

"Three years! Three years! I was almost done!"

Remove ads