The Hunt for the Blue Palace (Yoon Suin/Troika!)

wingilbear

Explorer
Provided we turn a corner and reach a safe distance i scan the area for possible enemies and if we are safe tell them. Ok sorry about all that the ground all around there was trapped and we were being watched by archers with evil intent. I feel we should move away from this place and forget the whole thing. Miu in particular should forget the whole thing.

tuffghost12

Ghostly Tuft
Miu in particular should forget the whole thing.

"I'll do you this one curtesy... But next time, please don't approach me while yelling and swinging around those swords of yours. You almost gave me a heart-attack! For a moment, I was about to run further towards the palisade, out of sheer fright!"

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
The party retreats out of bowshot range and huddles behind an old shrine to discuss their next move. ie, what is the party's plan?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"I would agree," suggested Dubi Gan, "But I would hate to find that we searched for days when we could have simply asked. Let us be wary, but I think we should try a brief parlay."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Well, I suppose we must approach with caution and call out to those on the wall." said Dubi Gan in a tone that suggested that he didn't think it was a good idea either.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases