The Hunt for the Blue Palace (Yoon Suin/Troika!)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
@wingilbear As Miu starts walking forward, Frog Froth notices two things - first there are suspicious looking patches of earth here and there surrounding this area. Miu is heading for one of them. Second you spot a few sentries... small, thin men wearing little clothing and armed with bows.... one is peering over the palisade, a second is lying flat on top of a building, a third up on a hunter's next up in a tree...

wingilbear

Explorer
Hey! Come back here! You think you can just walk away after telling me you slept with one of my wives?!? I draw my swords the three blessed sky gods... gave me these swords so I may rain righteous fury on their enemies! but I am sure they will understand a little side bloodshed. Forgiveness and all that. Don’t take another step!

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Dubai Gan was looking for a door when all this shouting began. He stood by, watching with a puzzled expression. He assumed it was some sort of code and wondered if it was meant for him as well, so he stood in moving, wondering if he would step on something.

tuffghost12

Ghostly Tuft
Miu, wide-eyed and confused, stops in his tracks and turns around. He stops not because he understands Frog Froth's meaning, but because it sounds to him like the words of a madman.

"In all that is holy — what are you going on about?"

wingilbear

Explorer
i Calmly put away my swords and gutterly yell oryaaaaaaahh as I attempt to tackle miu hopefully landing away from the trapped ground. When we are up close and personal I whisper it’s a trap! If time permits I will add bad ground and archers up high

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
OOC: I forgot to update the map:
Troika Map 3.png

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Pinpehlu stands agape.

”Gone mad,” he mutters, shaking his head.

”Someone restrain him, he must be cured from his Old Town fever!”

The porter approaches cautiously, unsure how to handle this.

Remove ads