The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, a lot of threads get hijacked by a certain couple of posters and dragged into a spiral of talking past each other and sniping. Who wants to be a part of that. Or a thread goes so far off topic that it isn't relevant to the OP anymore.

When a thread goes off the rails, the OP doesn't really have any way to get it back on track (aside from asking/pleading, I suppose).
If the thread poster really wants/needs it to stay on topic, there's always the option of making it a [+] thread.
Given which thread it was and the fact that mods showed up and use mod voice along with normal chat instead of just closing the thread on the OP as @payn
posted:
Season 6 Amc GIF by Better Call Saul

Thourne

Hero
I had much better results, myself, with a grocery store bought crust.
my favorite is homemade with riced cauli, shredded mozz, olive oil and salt. That is all that goes into it. Prebake properly then use or store in fridge for up to 3 days before use.

*lots of companies put rice flour in theirs and to damn much at that

Thomas Shey

Legend
I'm still waiting for the Punic War themed comic from Lindybeige. It's now years overdue. I'm not complaining, though, because it's the first time that he's attempted a project like this. Many projects routinely take 2 or 3 times as long as their estimates, because drek happens.

Back a computer game KS sometime. They virtually always take forever (even more if you're uninterested in Early Access). Dead State was, I think, two years late, and Xenonauts 2 is taking its sweet time.

Thomas Shey

Legend
Troll posts happen, but I have to wonder why anyone should care. if a discussion is still happening absent the OP, what difference does it make?

You've explained why. Because sometimes its someone throwing a grenade, knowing the likely result, and running off laughing. And sometimes people are more subtle about it than obvious.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I disagree that the aggression in that post was bizarre; it was entirely in keeping with their usual tenor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads