• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
Our lawn isn't huge, and we bought a mower with a large battery; we (I) can mow and trim the lawn on one charge.
I bought the one with the biggest battery at the time, it was just a bummer that it turned a one day job into a two day one. Though I am not under any illusion, I mean here we still get like half our electricity from coal.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
I bought the one with the biggest battery at the time, it was just a bummer that it turned a one day job into a two day one. Though I am not under any illusion, I mean here we still get like half our electricity from coal.
Yeah. Battery tech is improving rapidly, and the size of the area to be mown matters, as well. We always planned to get solar panels.

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
Yeah. Battery tech is improving rapidly, and the size of the area to be mown matters, as well. We always planned to get solar panels.
Heat and the thickness of the grass also were determiners, I mean the mower would get screaming hot too. I'm doing a quarter acre in midwest summers, when I lived in Oakland, my little patch of grass I could do with an electric mower in no time, with battery life left to spare.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
A bunch of games on the Atari 2600 had circular explosions, right? I'm trying to remember if some used different radii in the same game?

You could read that generously, or you could pick a fight.

Of course you're picking a fight.
Look, it's the internet, I only have a few of your words by which to sort you into one of the categories of people I maintain in my head and judge you accordingly. Generosity was never in the cards.

Next you're going to want to be able to make a minor, isolated error while driving in traffic without everyone in view assuming you're a terrible driver who does that kind of thing all the time, because you're just one of those people.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
My solution to the "Five Minute Workday" has been to remove combat from the game. Anytime combat would normally occur, I just handwave it and say something like "and you defeated them handily. Moving on..." My players are amazed at how much they can get accomplished in a day when they aren't compelled to fireball the local fauna every sixty seconds.

Now all of the complaints about "why can't we take another long rest?" have been replaced with silly gripes like "why did I even buy a sword in the first place?" so I'm working on a houserule that will remove swords.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads