• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
The Sopranos Hbo GIF
Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

Mad_Jack

Legend
One of the more useful side benefits of being a borderline sociopath is that most of the time I just don't care what other people think and just can't generally be arsed to follow any sort of drama all that closely. I was offline for the last two days and come back to news of a "new edition" being playtested and the same old apocalypses starting up (again.), and my reaction could best be summed up by "... huh.", and going to check if there was a new Order of the Stick yet.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
"And then we sold our plasma to buy gold to emboss the covers with as a free gift to you!"

"Too cheap for platinum?"

"Why not something durable like titanium?"

"Why something metallic, do those of us who like colors or gems not get a version?"

"But now the covers won't match all the others I own!"

"You should have just given blood to the red cross!"

Mad_Jack

Legend
"And then we sold our plasma to buy gold to emboss the covers with as a free gift to you!"

"Too cheap for platinum?"

"Why not something durable like titanium?"

"Why something metallic, do those of us who like colors or gems not get a version?"

"But now the covers won't match all the others I own!"

"You should have just given blood to the red cross!"

"You should have included a sample of your blood with each book, so that we can cast curses on you if we don't like it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads