• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
We still got breakfast pizza!
BreakfastPizza-2-500x427.jpg

We had a Denver omelette slice of the day at the place I worked in the late 80s/early 90s. Looking at this is making me hungry and wonder why I haven't made one since.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Ever notice how people make all sorts of allowance for the snarky comments and references they prefer but blow a gasket on ones they don’t?

Allowance feels like its related a bit to benefit of the doubt. If you've been around and we at least sometimes agree or have a good discussion that feels like it buys some benefit of the doubt. If you're a relentless pineapple and tuna pizza knucklehead, then why on earth would I give you the doubt about anything else?

(Well, I'd like to think that was the reason. Is it more likely that discussion boards are a blood sport, and getting the other side mod-ed is just good game theory? Works in politics, why not here :-/ ).

Remove ads