• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sky Breathes All Life - OOC

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Okay ... so ... unless Eluvan has anything more to add, I think I'm good. Sorry I didn't give you much to play off of in my last post, Eluvan. If you do have something more to say, I'm game. But from my perspective Sye is good.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Lord Wyrm said:
I'm awaiting a post from Shayuri or tylermalan to move my end along.

Oh .. yeah. Sorry. By "we" I meant Eluvan and I, since our characters are currently together. To be honest, I haven't been reading Lily's and Duncan's half of the thread to know what is going on since it really doesn't involve my character.

tylermalan

First Post
Ah yes, everything's fine, just a bit of drama in the life (lord, some confusing stuff) and some action at work. I really appreciate you asking though, so thank you!

Game related, I will continue to let Lily and Duncan pan out a bit further before I intervene, so just let me know when you're done if I don't jump in before that.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
BTW Eluvan. Sye's last post about looking for items was not meant as an insult, just Sye trying to give Alister an excuse to not look upon any particular dead commanding officers he might know really well. Sye isn't sure how Alister would take it, so she offered an alternate to give Alister a way out if he wanted to take it.

Remove ads