Tragedy at Silvergard OOC Thread

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
My wife went to post her most recent IC post and accidentally posted from my account. So, we had to go in, edit that out, log her in and repost it.

Or...

It was this really cool plot twist that you will never, ever know about.

You decide. :]

ethandrew

First Post
crazypixie said:
My wife went to post her most recent IC post and accidentally posted from my account. So, we had to go in, edit that out, log her in and repost it.

Or...

It was this really cool plot twist that you will never, ever know about.

You decide. :]

Hmmmm... This is much like the mystery of the tootsie pop...

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Just have to say that I love the...prejudices, for lack of a better word, that are creeping into some of the IC posts. I can't wait to see how these play out as we go along. :D

Yttermayn

First Post
crazypixie said:
Just have to say that I love the...prejudices, for lack of a better word, that are creeping into some of the IC posts. I can't wait to see how these play out as we go along. :D

Well, it helps to have a fantasic DM! Actually, I'm very impressed with all of the players in this thread. I feel like we've hit the jackpot for group chemistry here.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
In about two weeks-ish I will finally have my grubby little hands on Expanded Psionics Handbook...again.

What does this mean for you? Well, um, not a whole lot, except that if you want to take your character in a psionic direction, you now have a little more leeway in that regard. Run it by me in an e-mail first though.

Yummy XPH. Teehee. :]

ethandrew

First Post
I think this picture is pretty close to what I envisioned with Estelle, minus the whole witch-craftery... I yoinked it from DeviantArt, but I think it's from White Wolf publishing. There's my copyright plug.

Attachments

• Estelle.jpg
    Estelle.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 66

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads