• +2 Screaming Bolts [x9] [leftover from destroyed skeletal crossbowmen] (given to Brutus)
• 48 gp, 102 sp (in rotting belt pouches found with skeleton crossbowmen)
• Cruel Justice [see below] (originally claimed by Aureus;, now claimed by Quinn)
• Dead Rook Egg (50 gp)
• Eyes of Doom [x9] (Phar is hanging onto these for the group)
• Heavy Crossbows [x2] (1 lent to Brutus; the other was lent to the local militia)
— 3 more that were badly damaged and are being fixed by the blacksmith.
• Kang [see below] (claimed by Caerth)
• Lycia's rough maps of the Malotoch cultist lair
• Rusted Tin Container (containing 24 sp and 10 cp)
• Amulet of Health +2(given to Meridith by Caerth)
• Arrows (poisoned) (17)
• Belt Pouch (9 pp and 60 gp; plus vial of poison [vial was given to Aeron to make a cure])
• Cloak of Resistance +1(given to Wieland by Caerth)
• Composite Longbow +3(claimed by Aureus)
• Cure Moderate Wounds Potion
• Masterwork Spear (poisoned)
• Wild "Teleos" Rhino Hide (claimed by Caerth)
• Note in Common: "My bastard of a son is rumoured to be hiding somewhere near this village. Go there and find him and the breeder. Try not to hurt her. Pretend you are mercenary seeking work if the locales become suspicious of you. Try not to kill anyone without good reason. And, no Odilos, hunger is not a good enough reason. And do not infect anyone, at all. Be a shadow not a club. I know that's hard for you, but I must insist! If you get into trouble, I will not send reinforcements. If you must have help, there is one of your brothers in the village. While his blood isn't strong, he could be useful."
The Star Arms Cruel Justice [AL LN; Ego: 22 (23); Int 17, Wis 17, Cha 10; Star Arm (adds to Ego)] > +1 keen adamantine scimitar (+9 to Ego)
— Speech/Read Language (Axiomatic, Celestial, Common [Harqualian]) (+3 to Ego)
— Telepathy; 120 ft. Darkvision and hearing (+1 to Ego)
— 10 ranks of Intimidate [Lesser Power] (+1 to Ego)
— 10 ranks of Sense Motive [Lesser Power] (+1 to Ego)
— Zone of Truth (3/day; CL 6th) [Lesser Power] (+1 to Ego)
— Detect Thoughts (At Will; CL 6th) [Greater Power] (+2 to Ego)
— Special Purpose: Defeat/Slay Chaos [The Guilty] (+4 to Ego)
— Dedicated Power: Cut off opponent's hand (Reflex save, DC 17; opponent is automatically disarmed on a successful save)
Kang ("Mercy/Murder" in Orc) [AL NE; Ego: 6 (7); Int 13, Cha 13, Wis 10; Star Arm (adds to Ego)] > +1 adamantine stiletto dagger (+4 to Ego)
— Empathy; 60 ft. vision and hearing
— Deathwatch 30 ft. (Continually Active) [Lesser Power] (+1 to Ego)
— Hold Person (3/day; CL 1st, save DC 12) [Lesser Power] (+1 to Ego)
Ambush on the Cultists on Level One of the Temple
Aureus finds four unused torches, four flasks of acid, and four flasks of what smells like rancid water. Each of the dead cultists also had a heavy mace & dagger, chainmail, light metal shield, and an unholy symbol. The weapons are in good shape and so is the armour (but smells slightly of decay).
• Chainmail [smells of decay/mold] [x4] (left on the dead cultists)
• Daggers [x4] (Aureus is using one and has the other three in her pack)
• Flasks of Acid px4] (Aureus has them in her pack)
• Flasks of Unholy Water [x4] (Aureus wrapped these in a cloth so they can be disposed of properly later)
• Maces, heavy [x4] (Aureus put two of them in her pack; Brutus claimed one and Timmins claimed the other to help break up the altar; she left the other two with the dead cultists; Timmins left the mace with the dead cultists as it weighed him down too much)
• Shield, light steel [x4] (left with the dead cultists)
• Torches [x4] (Aureus has these in her pack)
• Unholy Symbols of Malotoch [x4] (Aureus wrapped these in a cloth so they can be disposed of properly later)
The same gear of the captured cultist, Vesh Trevil, was taken with him back to Carnell by Gareth and Quinten. The PCs could claim the other items later, if they so choose.
Here is the PDF of Caerth's character sheet done using PC Gen. I was able to add in the orc substitution levels, but not everything might be fully implemented in the program itself.
I did add Screech into the program, but I also put him under the Other Companions section of the PC sheet as you noted for him in the Rogues Gallery. I also added the full details for Kang in the Magic section.
@Scotley, here is Phar's PDF character sheet generated through PC Gen. Almost everything is included, except for some of the spells you've selected from PHB2 and Complete Mage. I left the spell slots you used for those spells empty in the program, so it only show the other spells. The PC Gen community created a file for Spell Compendium, so I'm able to add those in the program.