Warriors Of The Coast OOC

drothgery

First Post
DEFCON 1 said:
And as a result, I'm also up for restarting the campaign if any or all of you are interested in revving back up again. I've seen that Brogarn's been off-board since the 10th so he might end up being a no-go (but there's still plenty of time for him to jump back in)... but it seems like the other three of you are still interested in continuing. Am I right? Please let me know either yea or nea.

Khalia's probably my favorite of all the PBP characters I've ever run, so I'm thinking definitely yea.

DEFCON 1 said:
If it's a 'yea', here's what I'm thinking... the module starts at level 5. Now since Velmont's already advanced Jango to 5 with the addition of the Acolyte of the Skin prestige class... we need to get others up to 5 as well. So stonegod, drothgery, (and Brogarn if/when you come back)... go ahead and advance Ari and Khalia to 5th level however you wish.

She'll just be taking Archivist 5; I can't think of a good PrC for her right now. With an active PC set of Hexblade, Sorcerer/Acolyte of the Skin, and Archivist, there's a lot of ways to fill out the party and no obvious gaping hole (there's no 100% pure tank, healer, or skill guy, but the roles are sort-of covered; Khalia would like to see a paladin or melee cleric of the Flame).

Velmont

First Post
drothgery said:
Khalia would like to see a paladin or melee cleric of the Flame).

Great! Exactly what Jango need. He'll be happy to see people ready to kill him as soon as they learn his secret.

drothgery

First Post
Velmont said:
Great! Exactly what Jango need. He'll be happy to see people ready to kill him as soon as they learn his secret.

Oh, they'd hold off for a little bit on the word of a cute temple Archivist :) And if Khalia, who believes in mercy and redemption, is convinced there's no hope for him... well, she could use the help.

Velmont

First Post
DEFCON 1 said:
If it's a 'yea', here's what I'm thinking... the module starts at level 5. Now since Velmont's already advanced Jango to 5 with the addition of the Acolyte of the Skin prestige class... we need to get others up to 5 as well. So stonegod, drothgery, (and Brogarn if/when you come back)... go ahead and advance Ari and Khalia to 5th level however you wish. If either of you want to gain a prestige class, let me know which one you are thinking and if I think it applies to where your character is right now, I'll let you go into it even if certain requirements haven't been met (and Brogarn, this applies to one of the Daggerspell Guardian prestige classes for you as well).

You lucky guys... I couldn't choose my PrC ;)

I'm eager to continue that game...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'm thinking the Child of Khyber makes thematic sense for Ari, as his views his mark as the source of his hexblade powers and fits with the 'walk-the-fine-line-to-use-dark-powers-against-dark-powers' theme. I see it as a partial mirror of Jango: Ari wants to control his mark to serve him, whereas Jango seems to be letting (willingly or not) himself serve is mark. And as Eye will have some thematic ties to dragonmarks (true ones, though), I think continuing his mark development is the way to go.

Thoughts?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Just an observation: New folks over here will be starting with appropriate wealth for 5th level PCs. I'm not sure where we are at and I don't know if that is going to be a problem but I thought I'd mention it.

Velmont

First Post
The Child of Khyber PrC is nice. If it would increase spell casting, I would probably have taken it if I hadn't force to take Acolyte of the Skin... :p

drothgery

First Post
stonegod said:
Just an observation: New folks over here will be starting with appropriate wealth for 5th level PCs. I'm not sure where we are at and I don't know if that is going to be a problem but I thought I'd mention it.

Unless DEFCON1 says otherwise, I'm just going to add up Khalia's gear, compare it to 5th level standard, and make up the difference if she's behind that (and I think she is), possibly replacing some consumables (scrolls, mostly).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases