• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What new games would you like to see?

Jarval

Explorer
Just curious as to what types of games people are interested in playing here. Also, are there any types of games that the board is lacking entirely, or that you think we have too few of?

I'd like to see a high-level (but not epic-level) Oriental Adventures game.

Sixchan

First Post
I'd like to see another D20M version of a fantasy world. I can't get enough of them. Actually, A few more D20M game sin general never hurts. Some aren't to my tastes, but I'm starting to prefer modern to D&D...

Manzanita

First Post
I would like to see a Living Greyhawk game. I would think it could be in any region. I'm vaguely planning to start this, but it would be a while in coming. I'd love to be a player, though if someone else were to DM.

VorpalBunny

Explorer
I think a high-level OA game would be good to see also. I'd also love to either play in or lurk in:
  • Traveller: T20
  • A Pulp Cthulhu game
  • Darwin's/Omega/Gamma World
  • A Kingdoms of Kalamar game

Jemal

Adventurer
games almost entirely lacking: Star Wars.
The only 2 I know of are the Iconics, and mine... Which I've had to postpone b/c I lost my rules access.

Other games which would be nice to see would be nice to see would be (As you said) higher level, non-epic games. I can't really think of anything else that isn't usally done.

Velenne

Explorer
I'd love to play in a mid-level D&D adventure at some point. So many low-level games around here. Plus a lot of games seem to die off. I guess more than anything, I'd love it if some of the games I was already in weren't dying. :(

Shapermc

First Post
VorpalBunny said:
I think a high-level OA game would be good to see also. I'd also love to either play in or lurk in:
  • Traveller: T20
  • A Pulp Cthulhu game
  • Darwin's/Omega/Gamma World
  • A Kingdoms of Kalamar game

Well Vorpal, you just wait ;) I have Pulp Cthulhu on preorder, and as soon as it is printed up (or if I get it at GenCon pr-release and cancel my preorder) you will see a recruiting thread, trust me on this, I already have a plot, and am very interested in trying my hand at DMing PbP. So just keep an eye peeled and if you want I can keep you updated.

Also I tryed running a Darwins World game about 3/4 (or more) months ago. I only had 2 applicants over about a 2 week peroid, so I postponed it. If enough interest I may start it up. The following was my breif story concept, more of a Player Hook

You have all been exiled from your home town and have managed to wander to the south of the The City of the Fallen Tower. You can tell that it is the City of the Fallen Tower from the Sign that is posted on the outside of town. Well it would have been a sign as well as you can tell. It is the inside of the roof from a house laid out on the side of a building so that it can be read. It was spelled Teh Cty f Flln Twer. This is not a good sign. What lurks in the city that is uncharted by almost any civilization? What mysteries lay with in the abandoned and forgotten monoliths of buildings that line the once paved streets? And what is that cawing of strange white birds overhead?

Well maybe another time.

VorpalBunny

Explorer
Shapermc said:
Well Vorpal, you just wait ;) I have Pulp Cthulhu on preorder <snip>

Heh. I'm sooo there - keep me updated!! The funny thing is I'm thinking about maybe running run the Pulp Cthulhu adventure included with the d20 GM's Pack on the boards here - It features some stuff that should be included with Pulp Cthulhu; I figure it'll be a nice introduction to the setting for those of us who can't wait. ;) If you're interested I can keep you updated...

If there's ever enough interest for you to start up the DW game again I'll certainly join. :)

Last edited:

Wippit Guud

First Post
Another Vampire game would be nice.
Shadowrun has been brought up.

I'm waiting for a Vile game, but board rules would probably prevent it.

Beyond that, I wouldn't mind a game on a differnt plane.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads