• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What new games would you like to see?

Starman

Adventurer
Speaking of Ars Magica, I've heard that it is a lot more popular over in Europe than here in the States. Any truth to that, Europeans?

Starman

Mickerus

First Post
A game of Feng Shui or Over the Edge would be, in a word, delicious.

To be honest, I'm half-tempted to start up a game of OtE, maybe using the D20 Modern rules if only to get folks unfamiliar with the setting into the action.

maddmic

Explorer
I would be most interested in an Imperial Star Wars game. :) Two other games that I want to play yet haven't seen on here (although I could just not be digging deep enough) are Sidewinder or Deadlands.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
I would love o be part of a Star Wars game. I always run with my table top group and would like a chance to play.
Anyone ever run Farscape. I know the sourcebook seems a bit simple, but we added it into our Star Wars campaign. It is a lot of fun!!

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
What about D20 Modern/ Metal Joe. There seemed to be a lot of interest in that game. Anyone planning on running that again? I would give anything to get into that game!!

Jemal

Adventurer
Survivor type game might be fun.... Everyone has to work together to complete a goal, but only one of them can actually make it out alive (Or less lethal... only one can 'win').
IT'd be a one-shot, but you could have like Season 2, etc...
Survivor: 3E. Survivor Modern, Survivor Cthulu (AAAAHH!!!!)

I'ld also like a DBZ game, but don't have the official rules... Anyone know if there's an SRD out there?
OR anyone interested in the rules me + my RL group play by? (We took about a year to actually design a DBZ PHB of our own.. It's not as long as the D&D book, but it's served us well for 2-3 years of playing, always being updated and revised.) I've got the book in a Text file if anyone's interested (I could e-mail it to you or post it on the boards or whatever).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads