• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What new games would you like to see?

Shapermc

First Post
VorpalBunny said:
...with Pulp Cthulhu; I figure it'll be a nice introduction to the setting for those of us who can't wait. ;) If you're interested I can keep you updated...

I'm sooo there, keep me updated ;)

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Shapermc said:
I have Pulp Cthulhu on preorder, and as soon as it is printed up (or if I get it at GenCon pr-release and cancel my preorder) you will see a recruiting thread, trust me on this, I already have a plot, and am very interested in trying my hand at DMing PbP.

Shapermc and Vorpal Bunny running COC. I am sooo THERE! Just let me know.

Last edited:

Shapermc

First Post
Hey Vorpal, I thin that there is almost enough intrest for your short Pulp Cthulhu game on the other thread looking for a CoC game. If your interested you should run it. It looks like there are about 5 PC's if you DM. Well I will follow it.

It would at least tide us over till I get my game together ;)

Last edited:

Thain

First Post
You can never have too many MnM or mid-level OA games!

(Although it'd be really nice if I could actually get into one :( )

Argent Silvermage

First Post
I was just thinking of a mid to high level D&D game that was very polarized : good vs Evil. where the evil is as vile as can be. something r rated or whatever. Deamons that actualy act like deamons. evil priests that "deflower" the virgin sacrifices... and the shining heros who die trying to stop them....wait... I take the whole dieing thing back. (maybe)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Shapermc said:

Also I tryed running a Darwins World game about 3/4 (or more) months ago. I only had 2 applicants over about a 2 week peroid, so I postponed it. If enough interest I may start it up. The following was my breif story concept, more of a Player Hook

Well maybe another time.

I'm still very interested in that Darwin game. :D

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
Mark up another person interested in Pulp Cthulhu! My D&D characters have been alive way too long, I need to have a couple of PCs torn apart or I might start to get cocky...

Need I also remind everyone that we should have Delta Green coming out again soon? Nah, didn't think so.

Sixchan

First Post
loxmyth said:
I'd be interested in more d20 Modern games.

Specifically, I'm waiting for d24 and CSI d20. :D

d24 would be GREAT! Everything going simultaneously, running around trying to stop terrorists...

Would probably be a nightmare to co-ordinate, though. The DM will also need a clock...

loxmyth

First Post
Sixchan said:

Would probably be a nightmare to co-ordinate, though...

Which is the only reason I'm not running it. That and I don't have an over-the-top crazy plot that can be wrapped up in exactly 24 hours kicking around. ;) But I'd really love to see someone pull it off.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads