• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[WoT Adventure] Turn 5

dscrank

First Post
Pedron shakes his head. "Definitely not. That wasn't the direction he was heading, and if you don't think he could have gone a mile, I'm not sure how he could have gotten back there. Anyway, if he really went through one of these gates, then we pretty much know where it must be. Jain and I know where we lost him, we know which direction he was going, and you know how far he could have gotten. Just figure out the area he could have reached, see where that overlaps with this grove, and we should have it. If that's where he went.

"As for the alley: I think something's there, but I don't think it's a, what was it, a Waygate. More likely a hideout."

[OOC: Dave, this is all based on your previous statements. Correct me if I'm wrong.]

I didn't expect this at all. I thought it might just make him feel a bit better, but I don't need someone to take care of me do I? Well... Maybe I do. I haven't exactly been another Cadsuane(she is a legend among Aes Sedai afterall) on this trip. And a Green Sister does need her warders.

Sniffling once, and drying her eyes, she hugs Yuri. "I would be honored if you took care of me. I am sure Tasha would be happy with this if you are happy with it Yuri. If you are going to take care of me please hold me while I go to sleep. Its hard for me to sleep when I think about them, maybe if your holding me it will be easier. And promise you'll wake me up when everyone is ready to go. I don't want to be left behind again. Please promise Yuri."

I wonder what exactly he meant by take care of me. I'll have to make sure he understands me.

Lying down on her bed isn't very easy with a full grown Yuri on it, but she curls up against him and falls asleep promptly, tired from her exertions with the power.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads