Heroes Season 1(#9)---11/20/06-'Homecoming'

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
[imagel]http://image.com.com/tv/images/genie_images/video/2006/h/heroes_s1e9e_medvid.jpg[/imagel]

"Homecoming"

Cast: Sendhil Ramamurthy, Milo Ventimiglia, Adrian Pasdar, Hayden Panettiere, Ali Larter, Noah Gray-Cabey, Santiago Cabrera, Tawny Cypress, Masi Oka, Greg Grunberg, Jack Coleman, Leonard Roberts, Nora Zehetner, Jayma Mays.

Claire's homecoming becomes a scary event in spite of her father's efforts to protect her. Simone and Nathan team up to find one of Isaac's sold paintings, but this quest may result in trouble. Hiro goes back in time for a do-over. Micah and his dad spend time together. Suresh's dreams continue, and he finds out about a boy that leads him back to his father's research.​

BRP2

First Post
Not exactly about this episode (it hans't aired yet), but...

I'm now 100% certain Mohinder has a power, after thinking about it. It could be see detailed visions in his sleep or talk/see to the dead in his sleep, or both. "Well yeah, we could probably already tell that"... but here is the thing.

Peter did the same thing with the dying father the night he met Mohinder.

Taelorn76

First Post
BRP2 said:
Not exactly about this episode (it hans't aired yet), but...

I'm now 100% certain Mohinder has a power, after thinking about it. It could be see detailed visions in his sleep or talk/see to the dead in his sleep, or both. "Well yeah, we could probably already tell that"... but here is the thing.

Peter did the same thing with the dying father the night he met Mohinder.

If that is true, then I must give major credits to the wirters as well, that was a sneeky little thing to throw in there.

Very nicely done BRP2

Remove ads