• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes Season 1(#9)---11/20/06-'Homecoming'

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
Shalimar said:
I looked away, did Claire punch the other girl?
She sure did. And nicely done, too! As for Nathan being an ass, I thought so too. Until I realized that he was trying to save his brother's life.

dravot

First Post
BRP2 said:
Shame, I was wrong ;/, made too much sense I guess.

The timing for Peter's dream was wrong anyway - it happened after too much time had passed (IMO). Good theory though.

Looks like Sylar just likes head-kills. The finger-as-a-knife thing was pretty creepy. I'm thinking that it's mostly Sylar's MO because that's the one thing that's a threat to Claire-bear.

Eden's power of suggestion is much stronger than I realized. I figured that she whispered into Isaac's ear last week because she had to. Good stuff.

I'm a bit disappointed that Hiro didn't show up to save the day. Drat. OTOH, we get Hiro-in-the-past goodness next week. Yay!

And an origins episode, as promised. More Yay.

So...any ideas about how Peter's going to get out of jail, or does he need to wait for DL to pay him a visit? ;)

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
dravot said:
So...any ideas about how Peter's going to get out of jail, or does he need to wait for DL to pay him a visit? ;)
Well, let's see, Claire is his alibi/witness. So dad better see that he gets out before there's a trial. (Obviously, telling her not to testify just ain't gonna work.)

LightPhoenix

First Post
My only critique is wanting to see more of Peter and Sylar fighting.

Mr. Bennett is gonna nab Peter from jail and experiment on him. That's my guess. It'll be cool if Peter accidentally erases Haitian's memory.

The guy with the shadow in Isaac's painting of the stadium was Mr. Bennett, and not Sylar... definitely didn't see that one coming.

My only problem is that we have a painting of Hiro and Ando at Homecoming... and they weren't there. At this point I'm thinking that Hiro's power futzes with Isaac's.

Crothian

First Post
dravot said:

I figure that he goes down for being Silar and they bring in the FBI lady and REad Minds Cop. Read Mind Cops figures out he is innocent.

Peter knows he gets the ability of those near him, why didn't he try to use Silar's power?

dog45

First Post
Crothian said:
I figure that he goes down for being Silar and they bring in the FBI lady and REad Minds Cop. Read Mind Cops figures out he is innocent.

Peter knows he gets the ability of those near him, why didn't he try to use Silar's power?

I think he did...kinda. When Sylar and him grapple at the top of the seats, it looked like an odd fall. Maybe Peter was using some of Sylars TK?

Taelorn76

First Post
dravot said:

The cops that arrested him said something like " He looks like that guy the New York Senator described. "

So Nathan called the cops to find his brother, which means he is not under arresst fir any crime, although lying in a pool of blood will raise questions.

DonTadow

First Post
I really like how this show is forming together. We have a rogue team of superheroes already in league with one another and a fledling band finding each other here and there. The rogue team has a lot of meat on them. We learned in this episode that Sylar can not detect superheroes, at least not one on one. He probably did like peter did, read the local paper and saw the other cheerleader. This makes me wonder if that waitress had any super powers or was sylar gunning for hiro.

then we have a super hero senator whom can fly but is a real mean guy to his brother. I know some people said he was "caring" but that moveh e made only makes since if you know your brother is a looney. Nate knows he and his brother has powers and in his own selfish interests covered up the painting.

I know Nate is not going to stand by and watch his brother be taken down,because its going to effect his campaign fairly negatively. I bet he lawyers Peter up to beat the sylar wrap for the time being.

Is anyone else fearful for Hiro's safety. Is he in a "time" out box.

Remove ads