Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Ambrus

Explorer
[sblock=Dr Simon]
Several points - I think Dj'hân's "Endure Exposure" incantation gives those touched immunity to his "breath" weapon, which as far as I recall includes Thorson and Edmond. Also without checking, Entangling Exhalation continues to deliver damage for another round, without reduction in damage.
The endure exposure effect that Dj'hân shared with the members of the group does indeed render them immune to his "breath weapon" effect.

Here's a description of the feat including the change that you requested. I'll add it to my character sheet so that you can reference it easily.

Entangling Exhalation
[BREATH]
You can use your breath weapon to create an entangling
mesh of energy.
Prerequisite: Dragonblood subtype, breath weapon.
Benefit: When you use your breath weapon, you
can choose to enmesh all creatures in its area instead of
producing its normal effect. Your breath weapon deals only
half its normal damage; however, any creature that fails its
save against your breath weapon becomes entangled and
takes an extra 1d6 damage, of the same energy type as
normally dealt by your breath weapon, each round at the
start of your turn. This effect lasts for 1d4 rounds.
If your breath weapon doesn't deal energy damage,
creatures damaged by the initial breath are still entangled
but don't take additional damage on later rounds.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Gaedren Lamm

[sblock=Beta Group]
I don't think Lamm should loose any more hitpoints, he wasn't hit with physical weapons and there is no bleeding. Even if there was, Dj'ahn's fire would stop it.

So all Lynn has to do is carefuly bind him...

It just hit me, we don't have ANY kind of priest with us. :(
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
[SBLOCK=Ambrus]
Tnanks for that - looks like I botched the damage, but it doesn't matter too much, Lamm would have gone down anyway with that lot arrayed against him.

How often can Least Invocations be used? Doesn't say on the link you gave me.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=All Beta]
From Neurotic's comments - true that Lamm isn't bleeding, but then sub-zero hit point loss doesn't always mean blood loss (which is usually represented by Strength loss anyway). More like somebody in a coma slipping away.... Maybe Lamm will escape justice by dying, maybe not. We shall see. :devil:
[/SBLOCK]

Ambrus

Explorer
[sblock=Dr Simon]All invocations are at will. Let me know if you still have issue with the feat; I can easily switch it for another if it's causing you headaches.[/sblock]

Remove ads