Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
:D

PRD! Ha! Ha ha! hahhaahah!

In my language PRDAC ili PRDEŽ means fart. And PRD is onomatopeia (sound imitation in speech, like whoosh is onomatopeia for wind sound).

It's like when major stutters "but, but..." and Hawkeye says "now you have two butts..."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And you have two posts :D LOL

So is that a yes change to x/day or a no keep as is? I'm good either way. just need to know if the sheet needs changed. And are we introed enough to get started or do you think we need more depth Doc?

HM (*PRD*, oh excuse me)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Post # 500

Brindom's Room

Finally the carpenter brought the furniture Brindom ordered. It was not ornate or anything just plain and made to last. Really it didn't take the man long but Brindom didn't want to sleep on the floor one more night.

So after arranging the furniture he started to unpack his backpack and find a place for everything. The vial of poison he set on the shelf out of reach should any of the children come into his room. Everything from his pack he put into his chest of drawers except the lantern that he placed on top of it next to the single candle holder. The extra breeches and shirts he had bought also went into the chest next to the white robe he bought to wear to the temple.

The large chest at the end of his bed was full of lose gold that he couldn't believe was his. He put his bedroll atop it but knew if anyone opened the lid they would more than likely move the blankets. He secured the heavy ornate lock on the chest and put the key in his belt pouch.

Finally setting his bow and quiver up against the chest of drawers he took the shovel handle that had served him so well in the Grey District and leaned that next to the bow.

[sblock=Inventory]
Bed including matress,pillow,sheets, and blanket
washstand with water pitcher & wash basin
chest of drawers (dresser) with mirror
- inside rations, empty waterskin, sack, extra clothes(see below)
carpet,small round
chest 2gp/25lb (inside 650gp, bedroll)
candles(7) 7cp/0lb
candle holder (pewter)
Lock, superior 150gp/1lb
peasant's outfits(2) 2sp/4lb
cleric's vestments 5gp/6lb
stool
bedpan

lantern, hooded
oil (2 flasks)
whetstone
trail rations(4days)
Club
vial medium spider venom (75gp) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
Updated map of Korvosa is now in the first post of the IC thread. I will update this each time a new location crops up in the adventure, BTW.

Remove ads