Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Vow! Good job!

Edmond sells small buckler and buys normal one. I believe I mentioned that library was only to be examined for particularly evil items and then sold...Edmond is not one into building golems.

But it may remain if I have enough money for one magic item. I'll discuss with DM. I can always sell it later...

Old Jeremiah gets an offer to serve as merCaulthon mage and/or majordomo...

DrSimon, I'd really like to know the size of the house - it's getting crowded - we'll make it into a tower if we continue :p

Also, Check this loot divider

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OK Dr Si this is what I wish to purchase if you could fill in the missing amounts or let me know if it's not avaiable I'll be ready to start back up.

Bed including matress,pillow,sheets, and blanket
washstand with water pitcher & wash basin
chest of drawers (dresser) with mirror
carpet,small round
chest empty 2gp/25lb
candles(7) 7cp/0lb
candle holder (pewter)
Lock, superior 150gp/1lb
peasant's outfits(2) 2sp/4lb
cleric's vestments 5gp/6lb
stool
bedpan

magic:
scrolls: cure moderate wounds(2) 300gp/0lb

Misc:
give 100gp towards Edmond's expensenses
give 100gp to the church

Rest of the cash goes in the locked chest in my room.

HM

Dr Simon

Explorer
For superior lock: children, practice time! :D

You're supposed to be rehabilitating them!

I think we said that it was a Large Town House, which would certainly have room for three-four adults and a group of children. I would imagine that the house originally had servants quarters and some out-buildings or a yard, so these could all be converted to dorms for the youngsters.

Jeremiah is happy to extend the liripoop of holding, and he'll consider the in-house job. It ought to be better than living in the Shingles, but he also quite likes the solitude.

HolyMan - reckon on 50gp for all the rest of your furniture combined. You could pay more to get more than the simplest quality, but that would get you the basic versions of the things you want.

Anyway, on with the game....

Remove ads