Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Ambrus

Explorer
Doc, might Dj'hân identify Girrigz's chainmail armour, his silver rapier, the four potion bottles and metal flask with the Harrow's help? Is the silver dagger masterwork and is there anything of value in the wererat warrens? And I think you missed my question about Majenko's level...

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Would these be acceptable?
Feat
Fascinating illumination grants
hypnotic pattern as additional benefit to casting the spell

There are plenty of interesting feat in pathfinder, this jumped something from one file I had from before about duskblades. And besides, it would need to be retrained at around 7th level when it would essentially be able to affect 1 opponent only with low save

Dr Simon

Explorer
Some quick notes:

Buying and selling all looks fine to me, go ahead.

Ambrus: Not forgotten Majenko, but will check back to previous notes, bit busy at the moment. Ditto identification of magic items.

Neurotic: Feat looks okay to me.

Ambrus

Explorer
Thanks Doc,

I've updated Dj'hân; all I have left are his hit points (mind rolling 1d8 for me Doc?) and picking a feat (which I've yet to consider).

It seems that Dj'hân's hit points are out of whack; I'll have to backtrack through earlier posts to figure out what happened and how many he should have. Odd that...

So, for Majenko's xp is it assumed that he's shared equally in every xp reward since he joined us back at the Spider King's boat?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
As I remember, he had 5 racial HD and received half XP and gold (as cohort). But it was some time ago so I couldbe mistaken.

You joked about Dj'ahn being his cohort instead the other way around due to this natural level.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Yes, as I said I need to check the details re: Majenko, but I think that's right. I think pseudodragons end up with an ECL of 5 in d20, but PF doesn't do it the same, and I can't remember what I decided on.

Hit point roll 1d8 = 3

HP should consist of:

Con score
Con bonus for each level
Max HP for 1st level hit die
Whatever rolls for next 3 (now 4) hit dice.
Possibly bonus HP each level for favoured class, which applies to neither Dj'hân nor Edmond as they have non-core classes.
Possible Toughness feat, which under PF effectively gives +1 hp per level (you just get the first 3 up front).

Ambrus

Explorer
HP should consist of...
I'm aware of how to calculate hit points. I've no idea how my listed total got FUBAR. I've backtracked through earlier OOC posts and thankfully found the previous rolls you did for Dj'hân:

7,4,6 and now 3.

Possibly bonus HP each level for favoured class, which applies to neither Dj'hân nor Edmond as they have non-core classes.
There's nothing in Pathfinder limiting one's chosen favored class to base or core classes; only prestige classes are excluded. Dh'jân's favored class is Dragonfire Adept and I've been putting his bonus into extra skill points all along.

Edit: Chose my feat; Ability Focus.

Last edited:

Ambrus

Explorer
We've got some loot that we've accumulated of late which will need to be split:

• Brass spider-shaped ring of jumping
• Bone pan pipes of haunting
• Girrigz's chainmail armour
• Girrigz's silver rapier
• four potion bottles
• metal flask

300 gp
15 sp
a "well-made" silver dagger (is this masterwork?)

Doc, might Dj'hân be able to identify the wererat's magical stuff? Also, can we get a list of what else is found in the warrens once our characters thoroughly search the wererats' bodies and nests please?

Remove ads