HM's Age of Worms - restart discussion

Shayuri

First Post
My gut reaction is that we may be a little melee light, depending on how the ranger and bard fight, but a half-orc paladin should be tough as nails, and between a bard, cleric and paladin we'll have plenty of healing, so yeah...I think it looks good.

Cromm10k

First Post
Yes, Zeke and Torgak will take the frontline positions. If Zeke guns for heavy armor prof. we should be ok regarding durability in melee ...

ghostcat

First Post
Gaylne went a bit t's up during the reboot. Basically, he spent an extra 30gp of the "old" money and didn't account for the fact he now has a Medium Load

I have looked over the last level up and its basically OK. Although I will may put 2 skill points in Disable Device and not Knowledge (nature) i will try to get the changes up in the next day or so.

ghostcat

First Post
I'd like to do some shopping to replace the used Alchemist's Fire but Galyne is skint. Did we find any treasure apart from the magic sword?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Going over character lvl ups - before we get back to the dungeon is the group heading back to the guild then bed and then a little shopping before returning in the morning?

I am thinking of a little dream(nightmare) scene for a few of you to help with motivation/plot development just need to know when everyone is ready.

HM

ghostcat

First Post
Added Level 2 updates to Character Sheet. Please note these are slightly different from the original update (pre re-boot) in that:

1 - Full HP at level 2

2- Additional Rank in Disable Device (total 2) instead of 1 rank in Handle Animals.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
airwalkr I don't think you need to have three classes to get your PrC.

Let's Pathfinder-rize this a bit. We can start with this...

To qualify to become a Fochlucan lyrist, a character must fulfill all the following criteria.

Skills: Diplomacy 5 ranks, Survival 5 ranks, Knowledge Nature 6 ranks, Perform(string) 6 ranks, Spellcraft 6 ranks

Alignment: Neutral good, neutral, chaotic neutral, or neutral evil.

Spells: Ability to cast 1st-level arcane and divine spells.

This will make it so you could have bard/ranger combos or even a sorcerer/druid. I don't like that it is making the PrC come from only one combo of classes.

HM

Remove ads