[LPF] Lost Imperium

sunshadow21

Explorer
attachment.php

"I tried to warn you." Quillian quips as he steps over to his enlarged companion and reaches out his hand, this time wreathed with mini lightning sparks that sink into the half-orc's skin. "May the strength of the storm keep you strong."

[sblock=actions]5' step
Cure Light Wounds (1d8+3=6)[/sblock]

Updated Map

[sblock=mini-stats]Quillian Barthony
AC: 19 (Touch 13, Flatfooted 17)
HP: 20/20 Initiative: +2
Perception : +7 Sense Motive: +2
CMB: +2 CMD: 14
Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6
*+2 vs fear, charm, compulsion
Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Place:

Lightning Arc 4/5

Magic:
CL 3; +9 Concentration (+13 Casting Defensively); SR +3
1st level Sapphire of Power - unused

Cantrips - Create Water, Guidance, Light, Stabilize
1st - Obscuring Mist (cast); Alter Winds, Cure Light Wounds (cast), Hydraulic Push
2nd - Wind Wall; Gust of Wind, Summon Nature's Ally II[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia3_zpsa7ffdd2f.jpg

Pirvinia moved up behind the enlarged warrior and pointed her finger again at the flying creature.

"We have almost driven it off!"

The small bolt of arcing electricity zapped the remaining sea monster.

Updated Map [sblock=Crunch]Moved, Map updated
Standard Action to Ranged Touch Jolt vs Drake 1 (1d20+4=22, 1d3+1=4)[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +4 (6 with Mazi)
AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 11)
HP:
20 Current: 20
CMD:
11, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +4 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot

Weapon in Hand:
Wand of Enlarge Person (-1 Charge)
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 6/6

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +11
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
10 Current: 10
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +5
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +7, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)][/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
As the drake reared itself to strike the giant, it exposed itself to Samad's blade, which he wasted no time in taking advantage of. He plunged it deep into the beast's back and wrenched it free, at which the drake immediately cried out and took wing. As it climbed into the air, Samad couldn't help but feel that unless it was dealt with, it would come back. And so again he freed his sword from his grasp and took up his bow, drawing an arrow upon it and loosing it at the monster.

[sblock=OOC]AOO:
Attack (1d20+7=25)
Crit Confirmation (1d20+7=18) Success. :3
Damage: 1d6+5=6x2=12 :/
Which of course is the second time out of two tries a character of mine has rolled minimum damage today. Also I forgot to add flanking bonus, though I suppose that didn't really matter after all. :p

Regular Turn:
Again he'll drop his sword and draw his bow.
Ranged Attack (1d20+6=18)
Damage: 1d8+1=6[/sblock]

[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 23/23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16
Fort: +2 Reflex: +7 Will: +4
Perception: +8, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow (+6, 1d8+1, x3)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Dervish Dance, Inspire Courage (+1)
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/4

Used Items:
-

Abilities Used:
4/11 rounds of bardic performance used
[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg

As the Drake releases its bite on Tsaaruck's shoulder he screams in pain and wildly swings a vicious blow as it attempts to fly away. Feeling the Drakes body break under his hammer he bellows in rage at the creature as if answering the challenge from the creatures bite. Tsaaruck is so lost in pain and anger that when Quillian touches him and the healing releases some of the pain he almost falls over. With the creature out of reach he drinks another potion.

[sblock]
AoO 1D20+6 = [20]+6 = 26 and damage 2D6+10 = [5, 4]+10 = 19
confirm crit 1D20+6 = [14]+6 = 20 and damage x3 19 = 57pts total
ooc: I was not sure if I needed to roll damage separately or just multiply by 3 so added damage to roll on coyote code just in case.
2nd potion CMW 2D8+2 = [1, 4]+2 = 7
Healing from Quillian +6 and CMW +7 total +13
DC 14 Ref check 1D20-2 = [4]-2 = 2
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats Raging/Enlarged/Entagled]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +0
AC: 13 (without shield/ Flat:13, Touch: 8)
HP: 25/32 (28)
CMB: +9 / CMD: 20 Fort: +8 / Ref: +0 / Will: +3
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Warhammer
Rage: 4/8

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Spell, sword, and arrow wound the drake but the finisher is Tsaaruck's retaliatory strike that is even fiercer than the blow against the other drake. The drake has barely taken wing when the hammer smashes it out of the sky. It hits the deck hard and lies unmoving. For a moment it seems the deck is enshrouded in silence then sound comes rushing back in the snap of the sail, Captain Minali's crow of vicotory, and Zartosht's muttered exclamation of awe.

"By the gods! I've not seen the like."

Unfortunately, though the drake is dead the legacy of its caustic mucus still plagues Garadh and Tsaaruck. It continues to burn them long moments after but eventually is neutralized though the two warriors are looking equally red and irritated across large swathes of their skin. Zartosht takes over at the helm for the captain and Captain Minali come down from the aft deck to exclaim over her passengers.

"Zartosht has the right of it," she says shaking her head in amazement. "You move like a whirlwind, Samad, and Tsaaruck hits like a crashing wave. Brother Goswald has found himself a team worth hiring." She includes Garadh, Quillion, and Pirvinia in her effusive praise as she continues on in a boisterous manner. Finally, she settles enough from the excitement to remember her promise. "You worked as a team and you'll split the reward: you all sail free this trip and have earned my gratitude. But I know gratitude doesn't feed hungry warriors." She grins and wrests a thick golden band laced round with tiny gemstones from her finger and hands it to the one closest to her.

GM: Combat: Over
Leveling:
Pirvinia to 4th (1/1/2014); Tsaaruck to 3rd (1/11/2014); Samad & Garadh to 4th (1/14/2014)
XP will be updated in the first post asap.

[sblock=Combat Information]
Drake1:
Drake2:

Initiative
Drakes
Adventurers

Party Stats
Garadh: 12/35 hp remaining
Pirvinia: 20/20 hp remaining
Quillion: 20/20 hp remaining
Tsaaruck: 11/32 (28) hp remaining
Samad: 23/23 hp remaining

Enemy Stats
Drake 1: (AC 16, 13 FF, 13 T) -53/34 hp remaining {4/5}
Drake 2: (AC 16, 13 FF, 13 T) -3/34 hp remaining DYING
Ray: (AC 14) 0/15 hp remaining; DEAD[/sblock]

mkb6.png
2ot.png
clcb.png

. . Zartosht, First Mate . . . . . . Captain Minali . . . . . . . Tidewater Drake . . . .

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
With the threat ended Tsaaruck allows the magical healing to calm him and release the anger bottled inside. Exhausted and still burning from the mucus of the drake he does not look his best. He looks to Quillian with thanks for the healing. How many times before has he left a battle to only fall unconscious for long periods of time and although this battle ended a bit dramatically it could turned out worse. As he listens to the captain praise the group for their teamwork he feels once again that he has found true companions, something his past before coming to Venza had never provided. He does not know how express his feelings so he just smiles at his companions and remains quiet.

[sblock]With the action at an end for the time being and once the enlarge person wears off Tsaaruck will seek a quiet out of the way place to rest and recover.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]

Assuming he has the opportunity to rest and recover.

Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 28 current: 28
CMB: +6 / CMD: 18 Fort: +6 / Ref: +1 / Will: +1
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 8/8

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia3_zpsa7ffdd2f.jpg

Pirvinia nodded in agreement that they worked well together as she put her wand away. She caught Samad's eye and gave him a knowing look as she said, "Yes, we did a pretty fair job of protecting the ship. Much better than the last time some of us ventured to save someone."

She looked at the ring and inclined her head towards Minali, "Captain, you are too kind. Mayhap the rest of the journey will continue to go smoothly."

With liberal use of her Prestidigitation, Pirvinia helps to clean up the deck from the aftermath of the sea drakes.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +5 (7 with Mazi)
AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 11)
HP:
26 Current: 26
CMD:
12, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot

Weapon in Hand:
None
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 7/7, 2nd Level: 4/4

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +12
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
13 Current: 13
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +6
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +8, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)][/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
attachment.php

Quillian just smiles as he tends to his companions' medical needs as best as he can, especially concerned about the possibility of eggs in Garadh's body. "That was an impressive blow, Tsaaruck; just remember next time that when enlarged, most folks around are smaller than you and might not want to be crushed if you fall down," he chuckles as he ribs his companion just slightly.

[sblock=mini-stats]Quillian Barthony
AC: 19 (Touch 13, Flatfooted 17)
HP: 20/20 Initiative: +2
Perception : +7 Sense Motive: +2
CMB: +2 CMD: 14
Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6
*+2 vs fear, charm, compulsion
Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Place:

Lightning Arc 4/5

Magic:
CL 3; +9 Concentration (+13 Casting Defensively); SR +3
1st level Sapphire of Power - unused

Cantrips - Create Water, Guidance, Light, Stabilize
1st - Obscuring Mist (cast); Alter Winds, Cure Light Wounds (cast), Hydraulic Push
2nd - Wind Wall; Gust of Wind, Summon Nature's Ally II[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
He sheathed his sword and stepped to the edge of the upper deck, looked over to the Captain and bowed, "Your words are kind, Captain, but I was merely doing my duty." He vaulted the railing and gracefully landed on the deck below, before moving to help Quillian attend to Tsaaruck and Garadh's wounds. It didn't take long, before again he stood up and dusted himself off, before saying, "You are mighty warriors both, and it honors me to travel with you. And aye," He turned to Pirvinia, "It gives me hope for the future, of which I had doubt before."

He stroked his chin, before holding out his hand, "May I see that ring?"

[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 23/23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16
Fort: +2 Reflex: +7 Will: +4
Perception: +8, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+6, 1d6+4, 18-20/x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Dervish Dance
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/4

Used Items:
-

Abilities Used:
4/11 rounds of bardic performance used

*I'll fiddle with this box after the level is approved[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Captain Minali laughs. "I'll tell you its powers, Samad Salil. It provides nourishment and reduces the need for sleep. It isn't totally eliminated, the one who wears it still needs to sleep for two bells or so. A blessing sometimes aboard ship... sometimes not." She grins. "It does take some time for the magic to attune so it won't work to share it around. You can sell it in Port Duvende if you wish and split the profit." She shrugs. Having given the ring away she is less concerned with what the group does with it.

Wounds are tended though some may take a day or two before fully healing and in short order the ship is returned to its previous clean state. The ship's carpenter repairs the broken railing and travel continues on much as before: tediously (though the sailors are clearly of a mind that tedious is much safer than exciting). Captain Minali isn't the only one to express her appreciation: the crew makes gestures of respect whenever one of the adventurers passes by and they are less standoffish than before. Also, little gifts keep appearing amongst your possessions when you aren't looking: tiny bottles of a spicy brew, unusual shells, a bit of whale tooth polished and etched with the scene of a sailing ship.

[sblock=OOC]Feel free to continue to rp at the current game time. I'll move things forward when I'm not so tired... Hopefully Friday but more likely on Saturday.[/sblock]

mkb6.png
2ot.png

. . Zartosht, First Mate . . . . . . Captain Minali . . . .

Remove ads