Heroes #4--I Am Become Death/Oct 2008

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds

It seems difficult to understand why present Peter Petrelli would start to cut apart Nathan's Head in an attempt to take his power - when he already has it. That one is not going to be left alone. There will be some resolution of that issue during the course of this season, I predict.

Unlike the above plot holes we have been discussing, I don't think this "plot hole" will be ignored by the writers and that this was a path they have embarked upon with deliberate intent. I expect that the combining of Peter's "Power Absorption" ability with Sylar's "The Way things Work ability " will ultimately lead to a possibility of balance between the two powers that will permit Peter to suppress "the Hunger".

Peter gets powers, but doesn't understand them. Sylar doesn't kill out of spite, the hunger is the need to understand. So Peter needs to understand Nathan's power now.

Or, hey, this could be a crappy show that everyone feels compelled to spend time talking about. :shrug:

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I had fun watching it, but rolled my eyes at some of the things that people have already talked about here - not to mention the issue at the end of Ma Patrelli telling Hiro to resolve the formula issue by digging up Adam. Wouldn't it surely have made more sense for Hiro to have gone back in time, opened the safe and put a dummy formula in there, and hidden the actual formula somewhere else?

That just seems to be a far more sensible and simple means of ensuring that mr mysterious doesn't end up with both halves of the formula.

Brown Jenkin

First Post
I had fun watching it, but rolled my eyes at some of the things that people have already talked about here - not to mention the issue at the end of Ma Patrelli telling Hiro to resolve the formula issue by digging up Adam. Wouldn't it surely have made more sense for Hiro to have gone back in time, opened the safe and put a dummy formula in there, and hidden the actual formula somewhere else?

That just seems to be a far more sensible and simple means of ensuring that mr mysterious doesn't end up with both halves of the formula.

Shhhh. quit talking sense. ;)

Remove ads