Pathfinder 2E [OOC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Pathfinder 2 Playtest Adventure. (Closed)

Kaodi

Hero
I never noticed before that it says sorcerer is trained in their bloodline skills (I have made at least one sorcerer since I got my hands on the rules). I think that must be a mistake on the part of Paizo - no other class automatically get trained in a raft of signature skills. But for now that does appear to be how it is written...

Kaodi

Hero
Would the "prepared" heightening be sufficient you think if it was one spell per level of spell you can cast rather than a flat two spells?

Okay, your AC should be 14. Because, presumably "everyone, but the monk, is trained in Unarmed Defense" And you use Unarmed Defense in place of Armor Proficiency in the AC calculation.

remove {combat section - no need for a heading}

Add "L 8" to Equipment (Total Bulk=3 L 8, Bulk max 5), especially since you are close to your tenth L.

And then add it to the RG.

EVERYONE

Oh, could everyone find a representative pic of their characters, a head token, so I can put the token on the battle maps? I don't care about how big or small it is, I will clip out the head to a really tiny icon (32x32 or smaller) size for the battle maps. As long as it is vaguely representative of your A/B/C, it's fine. Include the pics in your RG post.

Last edited:

Would the "prepared" heightening be sufficient you think if it was one spell per level of spell you can cast rather than a flat two spells?

You should be able to heighten everything. You only have so many total spells EVER. That's your limitation. According one thread on the Paizo boards, you can't even use alternate spell slots at all. You can cast Magic Missile as a 1st level spell using a 2nd level slot. So once you cal you 3 1st level spells, you lose all access to those 1st level spells unless one of them is your free heighten-able spell of the day.

That and the fighter hogging all the combat feats lights up the Paizo forums.

Kaodi

Hero
96ed95721bc29f4dfa0010e5e6d7b176--character-portraits-character-ideas.jpg

This guy will do. Just imagine he is greener, and is wearing chainmail with a white and blue tabard featuring the symbol of Irori on it.

Radaceus

Adventurer

Yeah, I'm not sure, Sorc has always been low on the spell points/slots...but this seems a bit tighter than usual

Radaceus

Adventurer
Okay, your AC should be 14. Because, presumably "everyone, but the monk, is trained in Unarmed Defense" And you use Unarmed Defense in place of Armor Proficiency in the AC calculation.

remove {combat section - no need for a heading}

Add "L 8" to Equipment (Total Bulk=3 L 8, Bulk max 5), especially since you are close to your tenth L.

And then add it to the RG.

Will do..

I've been reading as much as possible, and for the most part with regards to Goblin and Sorcerer and game mechanics...so much stuff like the L 8 Bulk ... I looked all over with regards to Encumbrance and didn't see it.

which brings up a point of note, the rules need severe parsing, I have to say, even with the Character sheet walk through ( which really only works if you use the character sheet, and even then is difficult to follow), I felt like i was reading the 1E PHB all over again... It assumes alot on the part of the player, and throws a lot of jargon at the layman who in turn needs to flip through a lot of pages to understand.

Remove ads